Poll Two of Three: TEST TRACK

What do you think of Test Track?

• Great experience. I will repeat it next time no doubt!

Votes: 140 62.2%
  • Great experience.

Votes: 52 23.1%
  • It was cool, but I don't plan on going back.

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • I sense distaste

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Test Track? Isn't it called "Soarin'?"

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Walt Sent Me

Hello all you Disney Fans, I'm new to the forums!!

Anyways, TT is my absolute favorite attraction at WDW! I love how you can break all the rules of the road and not get a ticket. lol

It is such an exhilerating experience and always starts and ends my day at Epcot. In June I was at WDW for 2 weeks and rode it like 20 times!

The only complaint I have is that darn que music :fork:

I was in line for an hour (it was like my 6th ride of the day and all fastpasses were gone) and got that darn clanking music stuck in my head. lol

Glad to be part of these great forums!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Walt Sent Me said:
Hello all you Disney Fans, I'm new to the forums!!

Anyways, TT is my absolute favorite attraction at WDW! I love how you can break all the rules of the road and not get a ticket. lol

It is such an exhilerating experience and always starts and ends my day at Epcot. In June I was at WDW for 2 weeks and rode it like 20 times!

The only complaint I have is that darn que music :fork:

I was in line for an hour (it was like my 6th ride of the day and all fastpasses were gone) and got that darn clanking music stuck in my head. lol

Glad to be part of these great forums!
Welcome! I love your avatar photo.

Epcot82Guy

It is a great attraction. However, like most new attractions, it simply needed more to look at and experience. We can always say "make it longer" but that won't work, so I saw make it more interactive, more humorous, etc.

dxwwf3

This still holds up as being one of my favorite attractions on property. Like Mission Space, it didn't live up to the hype on the first trip, but I've grown fonder of it with age. It is a very unique and entertaining attraction.

Captain Hank

It's a lot fun, but a bit mindless--it lacks much depth. Plus, it has severe capacity issues. I usually try to get over there once or twice every trip, but it's not vital.

Skippy

it could have been better, i want to know how much time they spent theming the queue compared to the actual ride. :rolleyes:

and there still is that ANNOYING queue music! my last trip, april, it started to lightly rain out, i thought i would ride test track because i was a single rider and never been on it in rain. after i got inside, it started to rain harder, they had to stop constantly sending cars through. then it started to pour and the ride was shut down.

about an hour into the rain, queue music still blaring, a CM got on the speakers and turned it off for us.

'hey out there, i'm going to ask you guys a question, i'm pretty sure i know the answer, but i'll ask anyways. are you guys sick of this music?'
'yes...'
'that doesn't sound that sure... are you guys sick of it?'
'YES!!!!!'

jcraycraft

It is one of our family’s favorite attractions. It is liked by young and old… from my two youngest sons(8 & 9) to my 67 year old father. To me this is one of the true Disney test…enjoyed by all. The biggest problem I have with TT is the standby line is a NO GOOD in my book, unless you get there at 9am …other then that we only fastpass it !!!!! I will add that I would take back World of Motion in a heartbeat.

wdwishes2005

SkipKid said:
it could have been better, i want to know how much time they spent theming the queue compared to the actual ride. :rolleyes:

and there still is that ANNOYING queue music! my last trip, april, it started to lightly rain out, i thought i would ride test track because i was a single rider and never been on it in rain. after i got inside, it started to rain harder, they had to stop constantly sending cars through. then it started to pour and the ride was shut down.

about an hour into the rain, queue music still blaring, a CM got on the speakers and turned it off for us.

'hey out there, i'm going to ask you guys a question, i'm pretty sure i know the answer, but i'll ask anyways. are you guys sick of this music?'
'yes...'
'that doesn't sound that sure... are you guys sick of it?'
'YES!!!!!'

lol, it does get reallly annoying after a while but i always do the single riders line.

CaptainMichael

Test Track to me lacks the thrill of a thrill ride. To me, it is just a ride that goes fast. I have no urgency to ride it when I'm at Epcot, but will ride it if the line is short.

Bad Capacity, Bad Execution, Slow Speed, Overrated=2 thumbs down from me.

It didn't live up to the hype.

Merlin

Account Suspended
I agree with an earlier poster in that I was a bit disappointed the first time I rode it, but it later grew on me. This, in and of itself, is kind of a letdown though too. Perhaps this is unfair, but I like to be blown away by new Disney attractions, not "grow to appreciate them over time."

snoopi_grl

I absolutely love Test Track! :sohappy:
Though only one thing, even though it doesn't really fit the theme (car being tested) very well, but I think they should maybe add a huge drop sometime during the ride before it gets really fast (the part where you go around in a circle at around 60 mph)

PamelaNiebergal

I love this ride - queue music and all. I think it is very well themed. I even enjoy waiting in stand-by, there's lots to read and look at. I love thrill rides but it's also nice, for a change, to have a thrill ride that isn't sickening or overly intense. Pretty much anyone can ride it and have fun.

barnum42

It's a bit of a disappointment for me. I guess after all the delays I was expecting something a bit more special. I enjoy the final loop around the building and will ride again, but I'd never get in a long queue for it.

matrtj

I agree with Barnum42 - huge queue for a 'thats it?' ride.

It's looking a bit dated now - there's nothing special there that I'll rush back for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom