Poll for Fox IP at Disney Parks

Which Fox property would you want to see at a Disney Park?

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Ice Age/Blue Sky Animation

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Night at the Museum

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Alien/Predator

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • other

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • None of the above! Fox doesn't belong at the Disney Parks

Votes: 30 44.1%

• Total voters

hauntology

God....Ice Age is so ugly. Please no. The first movie is cool--the rest are unbearable.

Would love if they just made an arctic animals ride WITHOUT the Ice Age IP--kind of like the T-Rex Cafe animatronics but better? Baby wooly mammoths are so cute.

champdisney

I went for Ice Age / Blue Sky. I’m not even crazy about those films but if done right, I’ll be okay with what they can come up with.

I may want Tiki Room closed for a complete Adventureland reconstruction and moved over to Epcot (yeah, I’m one of those “move Small World to Epcot” kind of people) in what would be the future Brazil pavilion and tie it into Rio.

Other franchises like Alien could work in DHS, either retheme TOT or RnRC to Alien. Home Alone nods during the Holiday season at DHS. And... drunken Peter Griffin merch for Food and Wine.

Have I offended anyone yet? :p

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
God....Ice Age is so ugly. Please no. The first movie is cool--the rest are unbearable.

Would love if they just made an arctic animals ride WITHOUT the Ice Age IP--kind of like the T-Rex Cafe animatronics but better? Baby wooly mammoths are so cute.
You are 100 % correct! Knowing Disney's current management for the parks( namely Bob Chapek) Do not be surprised if they shove ice age and other fox ip in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom