Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Disney World

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • Other International Park!

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justintheharris

I have to say Disneyland feels a lot more magical and I like it a lot more. It’s not completely the company’s fault that Walt Disney World isn’t as magical. WDW has to make a lot more sacrifices for capacity purposes as it’s an international tourist destination while Disneyland is a little more of a day or weekend destination for locals (not to say they don’t get a lot of international tourism). Almost every version of a Disneyland ride at Walt Disney World is the inferior version. Plus, they still have a properly working fastpass system.

Last edited:

Damon7777

And to add further confusion you have "Other International Park" on there as if you are talking about a single park but yet you cite WDW???

Damon7777

And just to add to even more head scratching on this thread how did 3 posters answer when there was no real way of knowing(unless they are Sylvia Brown types or know the original poster personally) the initial question to begin with?????
hahahahaha some funny stuff going on.

Last edited:

Minnie Mum

DL or WDW what? On what criteria are we supposed to vote? Favorite park? Most frequently visited (by the voter)? Best food? Worst queues? Most nosepickers waiting in queues? What? And why lump all of the other parks into one option?

Now get off my lawn.

po1998

Been to WDW much more, but for a 3 or 4 day getaway, DL wins hands down.

Get a hotel on S. Harbor Blvd, and no need to get in a car or bus for the entire stay. Walk out of one park and into the other...AWESOME! Done with the parks...walk to Downtown Disney, and then back to your hotel.

HouCuseChickie

Assuming this is a which do you prefer as a whole...it's WDW for me. I get the whole historical Walt aspect with DLR and all, but I hate that Anaheim is right on top of you. I never felt transported to some magical place because I could hear horns honking and emergency vehicles, not to mention vagrants and religious zealots right outside of the entrance on Harbor. I know some people swear their CMs are more magical because it's not all watered down and impacted by things like DCP, but we actually had more CM issues there vs. WDW. The only things I really wish WDW would borrow from DLR is Plaza Inn's character breakfast and the dynamite in BTMRR.

danyoung56

I grew up near Disneyland, and will always love that resort, no matter how much TDA tries to destroy it. But I spend more long vacations in WDW, and never seem to run out of fun stuff to do.

Walt Disney1955

Not a hard question to answer here folks...........I don't see what the problem is. Answer it like this:

Resort? WDW.
Individual park? Disneyland.

Not hard at all to explain yourself a bit. As for the poll I picked WDW just because there is no way I am not picking it from a resort standpoint based on just how grand it is. But Disneyland as an individual park is superior to Magic Kingdom and I am even a WDW veteran here. My cousin just recently visited WDW with us and he didn't see much of a difference between MK and Disneyland, calling it a draw. I think part of it was he loved the Peoplemover still being there and misses it in Disneyland. That was honestly a huge selling point to him.

But for me Disneyland still reigns here as the individual park. Definitely worth the trip to California alone.

REG Glenn

Disneyland Resort-3 days max
WDW Resort - 6 to 7 days minimum, so much more to do and see.

I do love how Disneyland kept all their dark rides. There is an attraction around every nook and corner. Wish Magic Kingdom had done this. Makes for a charming park. Plus Disneyland has Paint the Night. Please bring a nighttime parade back to WDW.

thomas998

Disneyland Resort-3 days max
WDW Resort - 6 to 7 days minimum, so much more to do and see.

I do love how Disneyland kept all their dark rides. There is an attraction around every nook and corner. Wish Magic Kingdom had done this. Makes for a charming park. Plus Disneyland has Paint the Night. Please bring a nighttime parade back to WDW.
I don't think WDW has that much more to do, I think it is more of WDW is just spread out so much more that you have to spend more time going from one place to another that you need more time.... That is the beauty of DL/CA you have two parks with about the same number of attractions but they are all within walking distance, I mean the furthest two points in DL (toontown) and CA(radiator springs) are only about 2/3s of a mile apart. DL is only 85 acres, CA is 72 compared to EPCOT's 300, AK's 500, Studio is 154 and MK is 107...There is a reason you need more time for Disney World and its all based on the amount of distance between things.... and god forbid you ever having to walk from MK to any of the other parks on foot.

Little Green Men

I don't think WDW has that much more to do, I think it is more of WDW is just spread out so much more that you have to spend more time going from one place to another that you need more time.... That is the beauty of DL/CA you have two parks with about the same number of attractions but they are all within walking distance, I mean the furthest two points in DL (toontown) and CA(radiator springs) are only about 2/3s of a mile apart. DL is only 85 acres, CA is 72 compared to EPCOT's 300, AK's 500, Studio is 154 and MK is 107...There is a reason you need more time for Disney World and its all based on the amount of distance between things.... and god forbid you ever having to walk from MK to any of the other parks on foot.
You literally can’t walk to another park, that’s why they provide, monorails/ boats/ buses to other parks. WDW has a lot more to do than just the parks. Disney Springs with movies, clubs, bowling, 2 water parks, golf, all the different resorts with loads of activities.

thomas998

You literally can’t walk to another park, that’s why they provide, monorails/ boats/ buses to other parks. WDW has a lot more to do than just the parks. Disney Springs with movies, clubs, bowling, 2 water parks, golf, all the different resorts with loads of activities.
Actually you could walk from one park to another, but to do so you would have to walk several miles along a highway to get there which is why I said, "god forbid you ever having to walk from MK to any of the other parks on foot."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom