"Points" on your wdw forum profile ??

epcotisbest

HI there - I just noticed that there are "points' under my picture in my profile when I post. what is that for. do I get to trade them for something when I get enough? I know that I am terribly inattentive, but I just never found a spot to ask this question before.
One bonus point for you for noticing the points. Actually, I have no idea what the points are, so I am no help at all.

MOXOMUMD

HI there - I just noticed that there are "points' under my picture in my profile when I post. what is that for. do I get to trade them for something when I get enough? I know that I am terribly inattentive, but I just never found a spot to ask this question before.
If you go to your profile and click on your trophy points (in blue) it will tell you how (and when) you got them. Clicking on "all available trophies" will tell you how to max out at 113. Hope that made sense.

epcotisbest

Following the lead from @MOXOMUMD I found this:

1. 1
    First Message
    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

2. 2
    Somebody Likes You
    Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

3. 5
    Keeps Coming Back
    30 messages posted. You must like it here!

4. 10
    Can't Stop!
    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!

5. 10
    I Like It a Lot
    Your messages have been liked 25 times.

6. 15
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

7. 20
    Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

8. 20
    Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
    Your content has been liked 250 times.

9. 30
    I LOVE IT!
    Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.

PUSH

Finding Nemo is about a clownfish, with a shark as a supporting character.

Geesh, it's like you've never seen the movie.

Which I have not.
So you're telling me that on top of not seeing either Sharknado, you haven't seen Finding Nemo either?! :eek:

Sharknado is actually about a hero (Ian Ziering) who works together with a brave heroine (Tara Reid) to save a city from a sharknado. So technically the sharknado is a supporting role, too.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So you're telling me that on top of not seeing either Sharknado, you haven't seen Finding Nemo either?! :eek:

Sharknado is actually about a hero (Ian Ziering) who works together with a brave heroine (Tara Reid) to save a city from a sharknado. So technically the sharknado is a supporting role, too.
Yuuup!

acishere

I think she has made it very clear that the only movie she has ever seen is Titanic.

Pixie VaVoom

Original Poster

Maybe she is allergic to seafood??

Lucky

Not seeing Sharknado is un-American! :mad:

Not seeing Finding Nemo is....uh...uh...un-Australian? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom