POFQ to Epcot via monorail

Corylancaster

For our upcoming trip my wife and I were thinking it would be neat to try to take the monorail to Epcot in the morning. We are staying at the French quarter and I know normally we would just take the bus, but we thought it would be neat to enter Epcot on the monorail just once even if it is out of the way. What would be the best way to do this? Take the bus to MK then the monorail to TTC and then to Epcot or would it be better to get on the monorail at the contemporary?

Rob562

If you must take the monorail, you've got it with bus to MK then to TTC via monorail (or ferry), then monorail to Epcot.

-Rob

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

OK this might sound a little silly, but if you just want to arrive via monorail, the easiest would be to take the first bus from your resort over to Epcot, then get on the monorail, ride it to the TTC and then ride it back to Epcot. If you do this early enough, you can easily be back before Epcot opens.
So how do I know this works so well? My wife and I have done it. It is fun for us to take a monorail before entering Epcot. Of course, not everyone likes to get up as early as we do or considers riding the monorail in the morning as part of their day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom