POFQ Obvervations from a Deluxe Snob

CapeCodTenor

I've only ever stayed at POFQ and feel like that's set bar for me. I love the theme and grounds and the small size. The only complaint I really have is the one bus stop. I could be out there waiting for 20 minutes for a bus, and a family that just got there could have timed it just right and jump on ahead of you. Like, "Wait a minute! Back of the line!" I know, that's not going to happen, but like I said, that's really my only complaint about that resort.

John park hopper

Stayed at POFQ in May and had no problem with the buses buses ran on time and 20 minutes is not a long wait. For me I like the one bus stop have stayed at CBR and the multiple stops were a pain. As far a people cutting in line it was not a problem though where the line started was alittle confusing

poppin

I think if you go in to the experience feeling like its beneath you, you're going to have a bad stay. I think if I felt that way, I would skip the moderates and values. Not for me though, I want to stay at all of them. (Maybe just one of the all-stars will be enough for me to check that box lol)

Raineman

We were a first timer at POR 2 years ago, and our first day we decided to check out POFQ, and, TBH, I liked what I saw of POFQ more than POR. We immediately decided to book at POFQ for our next trip, which is coming up in a month. The theming and vibe of FQ, from the little bit we saw and tasted (beignets), really appealed to us. If we like our stay as much as we think we might, that may be the resort we stick with in the future, having never stayed at the same resort twice.

Movielover

POFQ is my favorite resort. Its small size and really laid back atmosphere is great. This upcoming trip I will be staying at POP to use the Skyliner but my first choice is always POFQ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom