POFQ cast members awesome!

Stellajack

Premium Member
Original Poster
Well friends, my DH and I left Wed., May 6 and were to return on May 13. This was our first stay at POFQ after a dozen or more at POR. We loved this resort for its size and other reasons. On Sunday 5/10 we had a call that an immediate family member had died unexpectedly. This staff could not have been more compassionate and helpful in our having to leave early. I hope we can go back soon and complete our stay at this lovely resort. BTW, the digital laundry rooms are great.

JasonDeyoung

Well friends, my DH and I left Wed., May 6 and were to return on May 13. This was our first stay at POFQ after a dozen or more at POR. We loved this resort for its size and other reasons. On Sunday 5/10 we had a call that an immediate family member had died unexpectedly. This staff could not have been more compassionate and helpful in our having to leave early. I hope we can go back soon and complete our stay at this lovely resort. BTW, the digital laundry rooms are great.
It is an awesome resort with awesome cast members. One of my favorite resorts. Sorry for your lost as well

MouseDreaming

So sorry for your loss.

Our June '13 trip, the CM that checked us in was great. He spent an awful lot of time with me getting just the right room, as my DH had twisted his ankle pretty badly, and was starting (this was midway through our trip) to have a very hard time with all of the walking.

JIMINYCR

Awful to hear you got unexpected and tragic news from home which cut your stay short. My condolences. Hope you can get back soon, have a more pleasant stay and not be associating POFQ with that day.

Missymoe4

I am so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I, too, agree with you on POFQ!!! I stayed at POFQ last November-December and will be rebooking. The staff were so kind, the place was clean, the laundry room well placed and kept nicely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom