POFQ boating birthday!

bcalltimandanna

Original Poster
Hello all! So, we are going to POFQ next weekend for my bday and I was wondering......is it worth it to rent the little speedboats? We have done most of the fun stuff at WDW and I haven't done the sprite boats since I was a youngster. Anyone have an opinion on this or any other POFQ advice? (Yes, we love the beignets! Haha)

Tuvalu

To clarify, you can't rent boats at POFQ. You can rent them at DTD. However, we prefer renting from one of the resort monorail's marinas so we can zip around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Yes, the sprites are as fun as you remember!

You will find lots of POFQ advice threads if you do a quick search :cool:

jaklgreen

I believe you can walk over to POR and get one. They are fun if you have never been in one. You might as well if you think you would like it. I do think that there is more of a very and better water ways at the monorail resorts. You can take the bus to MK and walk over to the Contemporary and rent one.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
However, we prefer renting from one of the resort monorail's marinas so we can zip around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake.

This for this reason.

Go ahead and treat yourself for your birthday! They are expensive but I think cruising around the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake in one of those bad boys is a must do at least 1 time for any real WDW fan!

tinkerblonde11

If you go next door to POR you can rent boats there, my family stays here and rents a boat every time we go. They are a lot of fun and you basically just go a straight line down to where you can see DTD then turn around and come back. Simple but a lot of fun!

Zman-ks

If you go next door to POR you can rent boats there, my family stays here and rents a boat every time we go. They are a lot of fun and you basically just go a straight line down to where you can see DTD then turn around and come back. Simple but a lot of fun!
75.gif

Thats what I would fo also...its a lot of fun. :)

tare

I have always wanted to rent one on the lagoon. Maybe next time. Have fun and happy birthday!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom