Pleasure Island Prices

Scooter

Although we have been to WDW several times, my wife and I have never gone to Pleasure Island at night. I guess it's because
we are too tired from being in the parks all day.

We are thinking of going on our next trip in May. Can someone tell me how much it costs to get in?

Also: Are the drinks reasonably priced? I drink Bud Light or Rum and Coke. For example...what would each of those cost? My wife drinks wine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to figure out how much money to bring on our next trip.:confused: Thanks!

Beauty and the

Originally posted by Scooter
Although we have been to WDW several times, my wife and I have never gone to Pleasure Island at night. I guess it's because

We are thinking of going on our next trip in May. Can someone tell me how much it costs to get in?

Also: Are the drinks reasonably priced? I drink Bud Light or Rum and Coke. For example...what would each of those cost? My wife drinks wine. Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to figure out how much money to bring on our next trip.:confused: Thanks!

I'm sure you get in as part of your hopper or lenght of stay pass, but I may be wrong:confused:

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Scooter

Pleasure Island 1-Evening $19.81
Annual: $54.95
(18 & up)

Park-Hopper Plus Pass 5 days and upwards includes entry to PI.

Have fun! :)

Upvote 0

Nifty

Monkey Heads

I must chime in on this one. I was at Pleasure Island in May with a girlfriend and we had an awesome time. We started with dinner at Fulton's (it was my birthday, so we pigged on crab claws and crab legs and shrimp cocktail) and then went to the clubs on PI.

We went to Adventurer's Club first and they had these monkey head cups. They had a promotion where if you bought a monkey head cup with a drink in it for like 8 or 9 bucks, you could go to any other club or bar there and get it filled with whatever you wanted for 6 bucks or something. It is a 16 ounce monkey head and we got plenty drunk, going to the dance clubs and drinking liquor drinks. We danced and offered the mannequins at Mannequins a drink, but they declined.

I know you said you didn't drink liqour normally, but I wanted to share my experience with the evil monkey heads, just in case you might want to do that.

Other than that, I think the drink prices are the same as any other high end bar.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom