Pleasure Island Poseurs

MarknSue

Original Poster
We had a great night at PI last week. The first club we went into was the Beach Club, and we were among the first in there. On the dance floor though was some chap dancing really badly, and as people were coming in they were pointing and smiling at this guy. We thought no more of it till we went to Mannequins, where the only people dancing were a foxy girl (you know, tale, ears, being chased by a pack of dogs) and a geeky castmember. The penny then dropped that maybe Disney have these odd sorts at all the clubs with dancefloors - breaking the ice?
Is that right, and if so are there any other PLeasure Island characters we should be looking out for?
If we're wrong, and the bad dancer is a member on these boards, erm..sorry!
MarknSue

Fantasia Girl

My husband and I have been to PI MANY times and have noticed somw odd "characters" there too....specifically at Mannequins, we've seen the same people there almost every time!! So we seem to think that they work there.:)

Of course, those same people could be calling us weirdos too, and wondering if we work there!:D We do seem to get a little crazy at PI!!:hammer: :p :lookaroun :eek:

dopey

well, if these are cast members, then i've finally found a disney job that i'm qualified for! i can dance worse than anyone i know! :hammer:

Maria

Well.... if you went there on a thursday, there is a big chance that they are cast members off the clock! that´s why they all look like familiar faces! lol

Of course, it wouldn´t surprise me that those dancers are cast members on the clock.... :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom