Please Vote for these cuties...:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Hi all..one of our members here is entered in a contest where they can win a family photo session...she has 2 beautiful babies who were 25 week old preemies and are fabulous!...:sohappy:and her husband will be getting deployed at the end of the year,,:(,all you have to do is go to this page...find their story and look at those cute faces..go down and vote for THE KERBYS!!!!!!!!!!..YOu can vote once in 24 hours until tomorrow evening they are in the lead but not by much!!!!!!!

Sooo please vote....I appreciate it and I know they do..:D

http://www.stillsbyhill.com/blog/2010/08/15/its-voting-time-san-diego-family-photographer/

miles1

Done.

As for the other family in contention, if you're looking for a free portrait session, posting a picture of your family at DCA is probably not the best strategy.

cdunbar

Come on guys, keep it up! You can vote more than once a day by using a different IP address. Using your home computer and then your cell phone, provided it has internet access, is the best way! :wave:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Awesome Christa!

Guys they have a good lead now..Thanks for voting..share with friends...If you vote I will bring everyone to WDW..:D

:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Original Poster

Kerby626

I wanna go. We cancelled our April Trip. I hate being in Ca and my only option to get there is to fly with two 19 month old toddlers

cdunbar

:cool:

Listen....keep this between us....you and I are flying first class and Monty is paying!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Keep it a secret though..;)

So you can have fun with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:lookaroun

VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Monty's money is being used again, he'll be o SO happy! O...duh...ok!:lol:
I wanna go. We cancelled our April Trip. I hate being in Ca and my only option to get there is to fly with two 19 month old toddlers
Aww, sweetie! I think your lovely Hubby needs to "babysit" for a few days...:lookaroun

Of course you can go!

You can fly with me and V..:D

:D
What about the babies?:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom