Please tell me this is wrong...

Rinx

Original Poster
I looked at the updated menu for Pecos and do not see the taco salad on it. Anyone been there since May that can either confirm or deny this? That taco salad is by far my favorite quick service meal and often get several per trip!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I looked at the updated menu for Pecos and do not see the taco salad on it. Anyone been there since May that can either confirm or deny this? That taco salad is by far my favorite quick service meal and often get several per trip!

Sadly its not wrong. They've changed to rice and beans based bowls. My DW and myself enjoyed them as well.

ekutchey

Yes unfortunately this is true for the moment. We just left Disney and noticed this change. However they are always changing menus based on season/feedback from customers so it may return.

ToTBellHop

It's been gone for awhile. For a bit, they moved it to Tortuga Tavern, but now it isn't there anymore either. So it's gone from the MK. Pecos Bill has a pretty terrible menu now (just burgers and fries, basically). For a place with a simplified menu, the service is still abyssmally slow, too. It's the Harbor House or the meatball sub at Village Haus for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom