Please keep my sister in your thoughts

Goofette

EmeraldDolphin said:
your sister has been in my thoughts as she has been recouperating for a couple weeks now... wondering how she is doing??

I was wondering that too. Hope she is doing well. Kev, how much longer does she have to be in the bed? Or is she up and around now?

maelstrom

Glad everything went well! If she is still in bed and would like to colour and likes Disney.. I have TONS of Disney colouring pictures. I never colour in my colouring books, I just photocopy the pages and colour them. So, if your sister would like some Disney pages to colour, I could totally mail you some. Even if she's up and about now, you said she likes to colour, so I'd be happy to send along a zillion pages to colour! Let me know, ok. :D

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Hi, thanks for all your support everyone!
Kathleen is doing well, she's getting a little frustrated with having to be in a bed for a little less than 2 more weeks, but she's keeping occupied with her Sesame Street videos and our whole family has been reading her stories lately, which she's always really enjoyed :) My mom has been taking her for walks in her wheelchair lately and she's really enjoying that (except once the walk is done, she doesn't want to come back inside! Can you blame her?)
So all in all, she's doing surprisingly well. We thought she'd be totally angry and sad (I know I would) but I don't think it's bothering her too much.
Thanks again so much for all your support! :wave:
-Kevin

BTW, Kristen: Check your PM's :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom