Please help

kerrie

Original Poster
So i ordered my photopass cd and then recived it. However I in a scatter brained moment lost it now my pictures at somepoint exppired and i can order throught the site. Now i am waiting the photopass customer service to get back to me but is there anyway of getting a copy of that cd re ordered

Tom

Beta Return
So i ordered my photopass cd and then recived it. However I in a scatter brained moment lost it now my pictures at somepoint exppired and i can order throught the site. Now i am waiting the photopass customer service to get back to me but is there anyway of getting a copy of that cd re ordered

I'm thinking your best bet is to just wait for them to call/e-mail you back. The only way of getting a replacement will be through the Photopass department directly.

Walt Disney1955

They'll call you back don't worry. It happened to me, I was lazy and didn't order them in time. I can understand why they have a time limit on this stuff. But anyway I asked if I could still get them and they dug it up and gave it to me. Don't worry, this is the same company where my dad got a his hat back in the mail after losing it on Splash Mountain and my wife got her sunglasses mailed back to her after losing them in, wait for it...........the Tiki Room

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom