Please help my Fiancee

Xito05

Original Poster
Hey guys. My fiancee and I have been Disney passholders for the past couple of years, and we recently got engaged there. On sunset point to be exact. I prposd to her just as the fireworks were going off across the lake. Truely a spectacular moment for the both of us. Now we're entered into a contest with David's Bridal to win some stuff for our wedding. We could really use all your votes to help us win! So please go to the link below and click "vote for this entry". And while you're there check out the pictures. The middle picture is of my proposal to her. :D Thanks!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/onelove...IMEMAIL_PBB_DavidsBridalOneLove_336_PPIMEMAIL

Xito05

Original Poster
Thank you for your support. And thanks for the welcome philo. Been a reader for many years but finally got around to joining recently.

And please vote for us once a day, we are climbing our way up.:sohappy:

Xito05

Original Poster
Thank you all for help us with this. It really means alot to my fiancee.
As for the voting yes you can vote once per day. So keep voting everybody, and thanks alot for the warm reception into this forum, which is more than I can say for many other forums. Thanks.:p

slappy magoo

...and thanks alot for the warm reception into this forum, which is more than I can say for many other forums. Thanks.:p

Maybe people didn't welcome you as warmly on other forums because you joined those forums for the express purpose of trying to use those forum members to win a contest? Maybe?

Good luck & all that, but I find it kind of offensive that you joined the forum solely to solicit votes for a contest. It might not be as tasteless (or as against forum rules) as people who join the forum to hawk their wares on their own website, but still, you're here for an attempt at personal gain, not out of any fondness for Disney. Those guys are like the jerks who crash a block party to hand out business cards, trying to network. You're like the guy who goes to a block party trying to befriend enough people to help you move a week from Saturday. Neither the time nor the place imho.

If you had at the very least made some posts before shilling - even just a couple, an attempt to be a part of the community you're now trying to exploit - I'd feel differently. But you didn't. So I don't. Good for you that other members of this forum don't mind being used (some of them repeatedly); you should at the very least send them a personal thank-you.

Lest it need to be said, I'm not voting.

Xito05

Original Poster
Thanks everybody for all your support. We are doing great and I am hopeful that my Fiancee will be able to get her dream dress.
________
And as for your post slappy, I have been an avid reader on this forum for a very long time. I finally decided to join in May when I was planning my Disney engagement. So no I'm not here to just use people, if thats what you are implying. I'm sorry that you feel that way. And I take no offense.
________

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom