Please help me pick which park!

Which?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigpimpindaddy

Original Poster
3rd day will be at either Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. Non-hopper pass.
will have younger kids. and adults as well.

Animal Kingdom is much bigger in sq. miles and has Pandora.

Hollywood Studios is much smaller but has more stuff to do? I've been to both about 14 years ago.... Please help me pick and why?

Thank you

Big Pimpin Daddy:arghh:

LUVofDIS

Personally, I think that there is more to do at AK. That is until Galaxy's Edge is complete.

AK:
Discovery Island Trails
The Tree of Life
Flight of Passage
Na'vi River Journey
It's tough to be a bug
Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
Wildlife Express Train
Rafiki's Planet Watch
Expedition Everest
Festival of the Lion King
Kali River Rapids
Dinosaur
Maharajah Jungle Trek
Finding Nemo - The Musical
All the carnival rides in Dinoland
River of Lights
Kilimanjaro Safaris

Hollywood Studios:
Star Tours
Indiana Jones
Frozen Sing-Along
Launch Bay
Muppet Vision 3D
Toy Story Mania
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Walt Disney Presents
Twilight Tower of Terror
Rock-N-Roller Coaster
Beauty and the Beast Show
Fantasmic

Many consider AK to be a full day park now. Hollywood Studios is considered by most to be a half day park until all the renovations arte done.

I will definitely miss Flights of Wonder, I hope they don't destroy it with the new version. There are more awesome attractions right now at AK. My personal favorites are Expedition, Finding Nemo, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Kilimanjaro Safaris and Flight of Passage.

With that being said I personally like Hollywood Studios better, even with all the construction going on. I love the feel of the park and my favorite ride anywhere is TTOT. I also still really enjoy Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast Show, Muppet Vision 3D and Fantasmic. I also like to just walk around and see the street performers and listen to the back ground music.

So it depends on what you like best.

IanDLBZF

I'd do a full day at AK if you don't have Hopper. Much more to do there vs Hollywood Studios in it's current state.
On the other hand, if you WERE using a park hopper ticket, I'd start at HWS and hop over to AK later in the day.

daringstoic

When are you going? If your trip is after the Toy Story area opens at Hollywood Studios, I'd pick that. If it's in the next couple of months, I'd go with AK because HS is barely a half-day park now and 3 of the main rides have height requirements. I think the Toy Story stuff will appeal more to kids than Pandora once that's completed though.

KBLovedDisney

If you are into Star Wars and Construction Walls and toss in some Muppets, go to HS. If you want more walking around jungle-like areas that are more open (no construction), a couple of good rides and shows, then AK. I actually love both quite equally because they are drastically different. But if I was only able to pick one, it would be AK because less construction right now.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I'd say animal kingdom. Although DHS has what is arguably the best attraction in WDW. Even with Toy Story Land opened i'd still say AK though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom