Please Help Me identify necklace

Dillon1110

Original Poster
Hi guys. I visited Disney world Orlando in December 2018. I bought a set of 2 necklaces. They were yin yang with either crocs or alligators in the middle with a sun. One was white and the other was blue. They fit together like yin yang. I belive it was bought in a dinosaur or safari themed shop, possibly in disney springs shopping centre. I Gave one to my friend but I have lost the white one (they have the blue one). This necklace is very important to us so I want to try and find out if there is any way I can order this necklace. I have enclosed a picture of the blue necklace.

Thank you so so much!

Attachments

• IMG_20201228_234202.jpg
    IMG_20201228_234202.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 219

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Hi guys. I visited Disney world Orlando in December 2018. I bought a set of 2 necklaces. They were yin yang with either crocs or alligators in the middle with a sun. One was white and the other was blue. They fit together like yin yang. I belive it was bought in a dinosaur or safari themed shop, possibly in disney springs shopping centre. I Gave one to my friend but I have lost the white one (they have the blue one). This necklace is very important to us so I want to try and find out if there is any way I can order this necklace. I have enclosed a picture of the blue necklace.

Thank you so so much!
Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs, maybe?
Found these very similar Friendship Necklaces online:
Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom