• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Please Help Me identify necklace

Dillon1110

Original Poster
Hi guys. I visited Disney world Orlando in December 2018. I bought a set of 2 necklaces. They were yin yang with either crocs or alligators in the middle with a sun. One was white and the other was blue. They fit together like yin yang. I belive it was bought in a dinosaur or safari themed shop, possibly in disney springs shopping centre. I Gave one to my friend but I have lost the white one (they have the blue one). This necklace is very important to us so I want to try and find out if there is any way I can order this necklace. I have enclosed a picture of the blue necklace.

Thank you so so much!

Attachments

• IMG_20201228_234202.jpg
    IMG_20201228_234202.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 45

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Advertisement
Hi guys. I visited Disney world Orlando in December 2018. I bought a set of 2 necklaces. They were yin yang with either crocs or alligators in the middle with a sun. One was white and the other was blue. They fit together like yin yang. I belive it was bought in a dinosaur or safari themed shop, possibly in disney springs shopping centre. I Gave one to my friend but I have lost the white one (they have the blue one). This necklace is very important to us so I want to try and find out if there is any way I can order this necklace. I have enclosed a picture of the blue necklace.

Thank you so so much!
Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs, maybe?
Found these very similar Friendship Necklaces online:
Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom