Play, Stay and Dine or Room Only ? Help required

SpykeYs

Hello,

I am ready to book my package for 2 (1 x adult and 1 x 7 years old child) but I am unsure yet if I should go with Play, Stay and Dine or Room only.

PSD package with Table Service is 2635.29$ for my stay (7 days package with 1 night room only)
Room Only + Tickets no dining is 1816.11$

The price difference is 819.18$ / 7 days 117$

Am I better to take room only and have 117$ a day for food or go with the PSD ?

Thanks,

DisneyGigi

It really depends on what type of table services you are going to be dining at. Maybe go over the menus and prices to be sure but for 1 adult and 1 child 117 sounds doable because the kids meals are so much less. Do be aware if you go with the dining plan, they will make the child stick to kids meal choices. My daughter hated that because she ate the same things we did. We haven’t been without the dining plan since 2007. It just works out cheaper and easier for us.

Upvote 0

Brickrancher

Unless you plan on many high end table service meals, I believe you should skip the meal plan. $820 will buy you a lot of food for one adult and one child. Also, you will have more freedom without the plan. We have done it both ways, and find the meal plan encourages us to eat more than we really need or want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom