Planning trip for March 2020. We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary, we went to Disneyland for our honeymoon in 1970.

wblue

Trying to find someplace special for our anniversary dinner. Not having any luck talking to Disney or I don’t have the right contact. Taking our daughter, husband and to grandkids (6 and 9) along with a son who is 48. Need help or a contact person!

nickys

Premium Member
Trying to find someplace special for our anniversary dinner. Not having any luck talking to Disney or I don’t have the right contact. Taking our daughter, husband and to grandkids (6 and 9) along with a son who is 48. Need help or a contact person!

Not sure what kind of special place, not a restaurant I assume?

Maybe contact their wedding planner department instead?

But if you want someone to help, then Kingdom Konsultants are the people to ask. Several of them are on here, @Kingdom Konsultant and @wannabeBelle are two of them.

Congratulations on the anniversary!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

You didnt say who youve contacted or what you are specifically looking to do. Are you just looking for an upscale restaurant or a private affair? If you are trying to arrange a private event you can contact Disney special event coordinators at 321-939-4648. I have arranged private M& G in coordination with a b-day party for my DW. It is costly but if thats what you are trying to do its well worth it. The event coordinator was extremely helpful in setting up details and we got a great deal. The event she helped me plan was carried off very professionally and we were given a very memorable day.
If its just a restaurant you are looking for you can arrange your ADR meal and plan it with a special cake ordered to be presented at your table.

Upvote 0

Minnesota disney fan

My husband and I celebrated our 50th last year at WDW. No special planning. We decided to have our special meal at a restaurant that we had heard good things about, but never tried. I'm so glad we went to the Boathouse. Fabulous meal and great surroundings. The servers were excellent. All around great experience.
I don't know what you mean by someone to contact? I guess we just did what we wanted to do, wore our buttons, got some pixie dust, and had a ball. Have fun whatever you decide.
We are going again this year for our 51st with no specific plans either.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom