Planning a trip to DL

shuflemstr

Original Poster
I am planning my second trip to Disnlyland. The first time I was there was January of 2003. When I went the parks were dead except on weekends. This trip is being planned for May 30 to June 4. Can someone tell me when schools in that area let out and what are the crowds usually like then? Also, is there anything new since January 2003 that we need to do?
Thanks for all the help.

Brian

RU42

It will be busier then your last trip - but not as bad as it will be in 2 weeks from your trip.

New...hmmmm.

Did you see Aladdin at DCA?
Winnie the Pooh at DL I think was after that date.
Tower of Terror will be opne by then
And the new Snow White show at DL

That's all I can think of at this time.

RU

belle88

yeah I would definitely check out the snow white show-have been hearing great reviews. Trying to think of what else may be nice...how many people are you going with?

shuflemstr

Original Poster
Originally posted by belle88
yeah I would definitely check out the snow white show-have been hearing great reviews. Trying to think of what else may be nice...how many people are you going with?

There is going to be four people going this time. Me, my cousin (who is two days younger than me) and her two boys (ages 8 and 9) who i spoil rotten. They have been to Flordia several times but the two boys have never been to California. The saw a commercial on tv about DCA and since then everytime they see me they aske "When are we going to California?". This is going to be a surprise for them. I am not even going to tell them where we are going when we get to the airport. I can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom