Planet Hollywood

FutureCEO

Original Poster
I watch the Universal Orlando's show last night on the travel channel and i was just wondering what if Disney did a Planet Hollywood Hotel like the Hard Rock Hotel?

SW-FL

Account Suspended
I wouldn't go getting your hopes up. Planet Hollywood just filed for bankruptcy protection this week, and I think they're gonna be closing more locations if they haven't already.

WDWGuy

It is most certainly true that Planet Hollywood is having its share of financial issues...

But the one good thing that the Downtown Disney location has going for it is that its the busiest AND the most profitable location in the United States. I think we are safe for now. I hope nothing happens to it. It happens to be one of my favorite dining locations at Disney.

As for a hotel? I would probably doubt it. I don't think new hotels is on Disney's mind at the moment. Once tourism rebounds in the area, I am sure all focus will be getting Pop Century online.

But who knows?

Steve D.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Alberrisford
who owns planet hollywood?

Hey Big AL! Me and wdwguy just bought it not to long ago! hmmmmm ribs!!!!! You seem like a nice kid! Just come on over to PH and tell the waiter to put it on the rod and wdwguy tab! They will no what your talking about!:p :D :)

markymark

I think it's co-owned isn't it? I am pretty sure thar Bruce Willis, Shaq, Sly Stallone and Demi Moore have a steak(sorry!) in it. But last I hear they were looking for buyers for the whole chain. They said that even though they had filed, the major outlets were going to remain open.

WDWGuy

If I owned Planet Hollywood...I should find a business advisor!!

Not to get anyone too riled up, but I wil lbe feasting on Chicken Crunch and Tostadas this weekend :slurp:

My PH Fafovrites :)

All the Best

Steve D

markymark

Originally posted by WDWGuy

Not to get anyone too riled up, but I wil lbe feasting on Chicken Crunch and Tostadas this weekend :slurp:

All the Best

Steve D

Oh man!!

We were there a few weeks back sat at the bar and thats exactly what we had!! Oh and beer as well!

mmmmmm.......Tostadas.......mmmmmm

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by WDWGuy

All the Best

Steve D

Can u bring me back some ribs???? Please!!!!!!! lol

Al

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Hey Big AL! Me and wdwguy just bought it not to long ago! hmmmmm ribs!!!!! You seem like a nice kid! Just come on over to PH and tell the waiter to put it on the rod and wdwguy tab! They will no what your talking about!:p :D :)

sure will !!! i:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom