Planet Hollywood unveils redesign for Disney Springs

halltd

How the heck did you even notice that? Or is there a crane just off the edge of the image?
I think it's been up there a while. I noticed it when the electrical cable that was just dangling loose from the top of the steel disappeared (because it was finally hooked up to a fixture). It's not really noticeable from the ground. Still looks unfinished to me.

KBLovedDisney

So, they added a light...on a tower...to what exactly? Project "Eat at Joe's" on the Planet Hollywood building?
eat_at_joe__s_by_xxspunkymonkey503xx.gif

carnini

thanks for the link, wondering about about the quick service. Might be there at the end of the year and would rather do a quick service type of thing

MrPromey

is anyone asking for this?

There is certainly a demand for more quick-service options on Disney Springs as anyone hitting up that area in the evening can attest...

Now as for Planet Hollywood being the purveyor of such offerings I'll just quote a rat from a WDW attraction: "They're tourists. What do they know?!"

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Wait! What's going on with this place now??

I hear they are going to totally re-theme the place into this weird star-globe building with a UFO-looking thing sticking out of it. The backstory for it: Eccentric Group of Movie Stars purchase an old observatory and make it into a tacky restaurant filled with old movie props.

Here is the concept art:

1523561170065.png

KBLovedDisney

Wait. What does this mean exactly? I'm kind of confused.
"Although Planet Hollywood has yet to make a formal announcement, plans were filed late February 2018 for an "Interior alteration for a new restaurant within an existing restaurant."

Is this going to be another bar?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom