Planet Hollywood unveils redesign for Disney Springs

Gatorboy

I find both the outside & inside an improvement over the former. And that's the great thing about opinions, everybody has one. I also visited in its hey day, so I know the difference. It all boils down to your individual taste.

Kman101

I find both the outside & inside an improvement over the former. And that's the great thing about opinions, everybody has one. I also visited in its hey day, so I know the difference. It all boils down to your individual taste.

Yep we all have them. It's better than it was, sure. I also visited as well. I wouldn't comment otherwise. It is about individual taste. Personally for me it's a miss.

Gatorboy

Yep we all have them. It's better than it was, sure. I also visited as well. I wouldn't comment otherwise. It is about individual taste. Personally for me it's a miss.
definitely could have been better, but everyone seems over critical about everything these days.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was there in September while it was still a work in progress. At the time, I said I would reserve my judgement until a) it was done, and b) I had seen it in person.

It is. I have. It's weak.

Definitely a miss. A little prettier at night; but what isn't?

The retail store is also pretty lame - especially if one is walking over directly from the Coca Cola store.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
A friend just posted to Twitter that Guy Fieri is the human equivalent of a PT Cruiser with customized air intakes, spoiler, neon lights, and a tribal tattoo.

FTFY

upload_2017-4-5_16-23-47.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom