Planet Hollywood @ Springs

MileZXO

Original Poster
What a let down.

Ok, so i must point it out, I wasnt expecting signature dining here... I'm a picky eater and far from adventurous.

When we arrived we were given a scribble on a green piece of paper... nothing was said... We scratched our heads confused and another member of staff comes over and takes it out of our hands... still nothing said... 15 minutes later we get taken to a table.. still no actual communication from the staff.

Took ages to order our drinks..

The server barely spoke to us as human beings and said the text book stuff to get her tip.

Food was over cooked and tasteless, the steak was well over done when I requested medium.

It was noisy, i didnt expect it to be THAT noisy.. I've been to the London one which was fairly noisy at times but this just felt constant.

Just not a fan!

HwdStudio

What a let down.

Ok, so i must point it out, I wasnt expecting signature dining here... I'm a picky eater and far from adventurous.

When we arrived we were given a scribble on a green piece of paper... nothing was said... We scratched our heads confused and another member of staff comes over and takes it out of our hands... still nothing said... 15 minutes later we get taken to a table.. still no actual communication from the staff.

The server barely spoke to us as human beings and said the text book stuff to get her tip.

Food was over cooked and tasteless, the steak was well over done when I requested medium.

It was noisy, i didnt expect it to be THAT noisy.. I've been to the London one which was fairly noisy at times but this just felt constant.

Just not a fan!
Always been like this. Nothing has changed. I’ve tried it several times and have had the same experience you had.

worldfanatic

It's a loud crazy experience with pretty bad service.
But I had one hell of a burger there last year.
I'm seriously thinking about popping in there during the quieter lunchtime to grab another one next week.

wdwfan4ver

I stayed away from there around a decade.

I had 2 bad experiences in back to back years there. Disney Food blog has Planet Hollywood as one of their worst table services to eat at WDW despite the changes. The first time was the service and 2nd time was the food. Disney Food Blog is pretty well known for their site and youtube channel with them having almost 180,000 subscribers.

TrojanUSC

Terrible restaurant. In general, I make it a point to avoid the chains available at Disney Springs and stick to "unique to Disney" places you can't get elsewhere.

Tomi-Rocket

Ate there last year and wasn’t expecting much. Getting to the table was quite the experience and it was very loud but my froend and I both thoroughly enjoyed the food. We were both surprised by that, lol.

slappy magoo

I didn't realize they've gone down to about 6 locations. Talk about thinning the heard.
It wasn't a good idea to begin with and once the smoke lifted from customers' eyes and they realized that...no, chances are Bruce Willis won't be tending bar and Sly Stallone won't be seating you for chucks and giggles, then it seemed less thrilling to pay so much money for a half way decent burger while looking at a third draft script for Father Hood behind security glass because you know someone's going to take off with it.

disneyspirit

What a let down.

Just not a fan!
So nothing's changed in 15 years or so, I take it. Someone deigned to seat us and we sat there, no service, trying to ignore the horrible sound system ... took maybe 10 minutes for us to get up and leave. No one cared. No idea how they stay in business.

KBLovedDisney

The only time I ever ate there was in November of 2014, before they changed it. I knew it was going to be loud, didn't mind. Food and service were both good for us. Has this just gone down hill since they refurbished it?

begood524

Quite possibly one of the WORST restaurants in the entirety of WDW, as loud as a football game and very bad food and service for the price.

Hawkeye_2018

We loved our meal here. The Prime Burger is one of the best burgers I've had, period.

Now the ambiance and decor/set up really isn't' anything special. But the food is good enough I'd order it to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom