Planes

mandib

Original Poster
Well I'm sitting here day dreaming about Disney and a plane just flew over my house. It happens a lot since I live right by Midway (13 min to be exact). Anyways I always wonder if they might be going to Disney either the world or land. Does anyone else do that? Maybe I'm weird (well I know that) but I just love to think theres people going to Disney right now. Too bad I have to wait another 110 days. So am I the only one who does these weird kind of things?

Number_6

I live just outside Boston, but alot of the things I like to do are just across the Harbor from Logan Airport. Whenever I see JetBlue or Song take off from the airport, I think that they are probably headed to Orlando.

Ringo8n24

We are near the airport as well and Air Tran goes over several times a day. It heads out over the Gulf of Mexico headed east towards Fla. and I tell my daughter that plane is going to see Mickey. She loves it and I always wonder how much am I correct. :)

ILOVEDISNEY

mandib said:
Well I'm sitting here day dreaming about Disney and a plane just flew over my house. It happens a lot since I live right by Midway (13 min to be exact). Anyways I always wonder if they might be going to Disney either the world or land. Does anyone else do that? Maybe I'm weird (well I know that) but I just love to think theres people going to Disney right now. Too bad I have to wait another 110 days. So am I the only one who does these weird kind of things?

I grew up in NW Indiana right under the flight path to Midway, before there was an O'Hare. I still remember the old propeller aircraft and the first time I saw a jet airliner fly over. The only thing I wondered about was whether the plane(s) would crash into the house. They were only a few hundred feet overhead and would shake our house at times. It the old days there were many crashes every year.

I love airplanes, but am afraid to fly. I have flown before, but my fear gets worse every year. I would love to fly to WDW instead of drive the now 1,800 miles since moving to the high desert.

mandib

Original Poster
ILOVEDISNEY said:
I grew up in NW Indiana right under the flight path to Midway, before there was an O'Hare. I still remember the old propeller aircraft and the first time I saw a jet airliner fly over. The only thing I wondered about was whether the plane(s) would crash into the house. They were only a few hundred feet overhead and would shake our house at times. It the old days there were many crashes every year.

Omg I hate when the planes get real low. The windows shake and it feels like it's going to land on your house. Although it hasn't happened yet. lol I also love to wave at planes from my pool.

Brian_B

I think it's pretty much safe to say that there's always someone or some family en route to WDW, due to the volume of customers the place gets.

I mean, it's not like they go for days without any new guests. :D

-Brian

Foolish Mortal

mandib said:

Nah, you are'nt the only one. I like when I do jobs down by the Philly airport and i'm up on my ladder and I see the planes going up about every 2 minutes. Depending on the size of the plane and which airline it is, I always wonder if it's going to Orlando. And wish I was on it !!!!

DarkMeasures

mandib said:

Heh.... bad airport to get to. Killer traffic.

Now, O'hare..... but then again my Dad works at the O'hare Tracon so I might be biased.

mandib

Original Poster
DarkMeasures said:
Heh.... bad airport to get to. Killer traffic.

Now, O'hare..... but then again my Dad works at the O'hare Tracon so I might be biased.

Ya but we always fly out of Midway that I know it like the back of my hand. I mean when they opened the new terminals we were there the first day. I swear it was a coincidence. lol Oh well its always easier to get picked up at departures instead of arrivals. Oh well it's too close not to fly out of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom