(Plain) White, Black, and Teal Magic Bands?

Coaster Lover

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
This may be a long shot, but anyone have any "inside" information on if/when we may see plain white, black, or teal MagicBands available (specifically, available as a choice when selecting your MB for a Disney hotel reservation)? I know a bit before the purple band came out, we began to see Disney offer Magic Bands where the purple band was used as a base (with other designs printed over the purple and the purple just as the background). Now we have seen white, black, and teal bases used and I wonder if anyone has any inside info on if/when we may see these as choices...

BigRedDad

I think this is more on the lines of what Disney is willing to part with as part of a resort stay and what they can get more money out of you for. If they see an opportunity to sell it or give it away, selling will take over.

Cosmic Commando

I think this is more on the lines of what Disney is willing to part with as part of a resort stay and what they can get more money out of you for. If they see an opportunity to sell it or give it away, selling will take over.
I would have said the exact same thing... except we already saw it with purple. Seven colors would have been sufficient IMO, but they still offered up the plain purple band for "free". Fingers crossed; I think I might try teal for my next trip, if it's available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom