Places to eat near Wyndham Garden Inn?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Morning!
I’m taking my dance team to Disneyland in April. Our 1st night we get there we don’t have a place to eat. Is Disney Springs probably our best bet for letting a group of 36 split up and eat?
Any other similar areas? I’ve never been to Disneyland before.

Curious Constance

Morning!
I’m taking my dance team to Disneyland in April. Our 1st night we get there we don’t have a place to eat. Is Disney Springs probably our best bet for letting a group of 36 split up and eat?
Any other similar areas? I’ve never been to Disneyland before.

Disney Springs is in Florida, are you going to Walt Disney World in Florida or Disneyland in California? :)

NobodyElse

There are a bunch of places near your hotel (intersection of Harbor and Chapman). Oggie's, Outback, Red Robin, Joe's Crab Shack are basically in your parking lot (not to mention places inside each of the adjacent hotels). If you don't mind crossing a street, you've also got Coco's, Del Taco, Pizza Hut, Subway and others (Indian food and a Mexican place). It might be best to just have everybody stay within walking distance of your hotel the first night.

Last edited:

Darkbeer1

Downtown Disney is too far away. Nobody Else mentioned a few good choices.

Del Taco is low priced, but still good Burgers and Mexican. In fact, that is what our family had tonight. (Taco Tuesday). Oggi's is a good location for a large group, with a good menu of Pizza's and other items. Mid-Range on pricing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom