Places for young people to go out?

NiarrNDisney

Here is a list of places on the Disney Property:

Epcot Resorts

Boardwalk - Atlantic Dance Hall (Night Club), Big River Grill and Brew Works (Brew pub), ESPN Zone (Sports Bar), *JellyRolls (Piano Bar)

Dolphin - Lobby Court (Lounge), *blue zoo Lounge (Lounge)

Downtown Disney

Fuego (Cigar Bar), House of Blues (live music), Paradiso 37 (Tequila Bar), *Raglan Road (Irish Pub)

Other

Contemporary - Outer Rim (Lounge), The Wave

Coronado Springs - *Rix Lounge (Night Club)

Port Orleans French Quarter - Scat Cats (Live music/bar)

* Best places for nightlife on property

zachg18

Original Poster
Here is a list of places on the Disney Property:

Epcot Resorts

Boardwalk - Atlantic Dance Hall (Night Club), Big River Grill and Brew Works (Brew pub), ESPN Zone (Sports Bar), *JellyRolls (Piano Bar)

Dolphin - Lobby Court (Lounge), *blue zoo Lounge (Lounge)

Downtown Disney

Fuego (Cigar Bar), House of Blues (live music), Paradiso 37 (Tequila Bar), *Raglan Road (Irish Pub)

Other

Contemporary - Outer Rim (Lounge), The Wave

Coronado Springs - *Rix Lounge (Night Club)

Port Orleans French Quarter - Scat Cats (Live music/bar)

* Best places for nightlife on property

Thanks for this. Very helpful. Thanks to everyone else as well.

jmani56

Kimono's at the Swan is actually a great place to go at night. It's not very big, but it's a classy atmosphere and usually fairly crowded. They also serve food and have karaoke which is always fun.

One night it was after 10 and my group was looking for a place to eat on Boardwalk. The ONLY place serving food was ESPN Zone, and I believe they only served until 11. But for drinks, you should be safe. Bellevue is a great hidden place to relax, but if you're looking for action it's not for you. As for Atlantic Dance, it has so much potential but I have never, ever seen it busy. I always wondered why the Boardwalk dies down so early, but it seems like the Swan and Dolphin stay a little more active due to the convention crowds.

I have found just jumping to different hotel lounges or having a late dinner is the best bet after the parks close. I have however, never been to Raglan Road, Outer Rim or Rix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom