Place to stay in Miami

F'nGoofy

Original Poster
I have another question for you all, for the same friend...

On a cruise out of Miami, where a good place to stay? I’ve only done PC, where we stayed at Country Inn because of the shuttle to the port. I’m not familiar with Miami at all, so I have no idea.

Once again, thanks
Dave

jme

On my Miami cruise in April, we flew into Ft. Lauderdale (Southwest doesn't go into Miami)
Stayed at the Hyatt Place right near the airport. They offered a free shuttle from the Airport to the Hotel. Rooms were very nice.
We then arranged for a shuttle to the cruise terminal with Jiffy Jeff Transportation - we also used them after the cruise for transport from the terminal back to Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
Everything went smoothly, but I didn't stay in Miami proper (It's only about 20 minutes drive however)

wdwparksfan

I have another question for you all, for the same friend...

On a cruise out of Miami, where a good place to stay? I’ve only done PC, where we stayed at Country Inn because of the shuttle to the port. I’m not familiar with Miami at all, so I have no idea.

Once again, thanks
Dave

Hello,

We are cruising out of Miami March of 2019 and booked a room at the Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon. I saw that it had a complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a shuttle from the hotel to the Port of Miami for $15 a person. Though the website says the port shuttle leaves at 12pm which might be later than I’d like to leave.

Hope you have a great trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom