Pixies Prompts and Personal Corner

pixie_princess

Original Poster
Heyyyyyy take two on my personal life and random prompt thread. Here you can find me talking about life, about the parks, and about little rides and ideas I create in my free time or in my boredum. I will take ideas and prompts for things to create especially sense I like doing things but not always know what to do. This is a repeat of the other thread cause apparently you can't remove voting... Welcome!

Last edited:

pixie_princess

Original Poster
Pixies Personal Life:

Today I had work, and then ended up hanging out with my friend, which led to pizza, the buying of some very rainbowy very gay enamel pins, and attempting to break out of zip ties... (we were not drunk. It was for science) But now I am home. And bored. And not tired. Even though I have work again tomorrow. SO! I am going to try and write up something for that Zelda Attraction from the last thread.

Last edited:

pixie_princess

Original Poster
Pixies Prompts!!!

Finally got around to writing this up without falling asleep, having to go do something else, or freaking out. WOO! So this is the Zelda attraction previously talked about. It's not getting written up super super nice but just kind concept-y. Enjoy.

Zelda: A dungeon quest. I am bad at names.

This Legend of Zelda inspired ride will take you on a journey through interconnected dungeons as you try to aid Link in his quest to save Zelda and defeat Gannon. There will be fighting, there will be puzzles. There will be many many pots to break.

Zelda Pots.jpg

This ride will incorporate the individual shooter screens from Midway Mania, but used with a trackless ride system, to give you the feeling of individual dungeon rooms but in a less linear path to add to the questing feel. Instead of just a pull string, the shooting mechanic will be a bit more ridged to feel more like shooting arrows. There will also be a bomb button for the end boss. It will consist of 4 rooms, all set up in vaguely similar ways outside of the screen to just feel generically Zelda dungeony. The first three dungeons will be random then there is the final boss dungeon after you get all three keys.

As per Zelda fashion, the testing screen to help you get used to aiming and shooting will consist of many many clay pots to shoot. If there is a delay between rooms there will also be a clay pot screen that comes up while you wait. Some pots in the delay screens will have special easter eggs when you break them.

There will be one room where the goal is to try and hit all the eyes to get the secret chest that will hold one key. The actual amount of eyes you hit won't actually mattter as you will always get the key, but there will be secret easter eggs for guests who are able to hit all the eyes that will lead to gaining rupees that will increase their end score.

Another room will have bubbles why are they called that that is so dumb for a really cool skull enemy that fly around that you have to hit to get the chest, and inside another key. Again clearing all the enemies, or finding secrets in the background (like eyes, or triforces) will gain the player extra rupees.

The last of the three random rooms will have ChuChus' what is up with Zelda naming.... that guests will once again have to hit with their arrows. In a similar fashion extra rupees will be granted for clearing the room and secrets in the background will include hidden pots, as well as rats. After the time there will be the chest and another one of the three keys.

The final dungeon will be opened with the three keys and will lead to a final flying boss that will need to be weakened by hitting arrows into (very shiny and noticeable) weak spots. Once he is weakened (the time runs out for that segment) guests will then mash the button in a frenzy free for all to completely destroy the boss with bombs. The end screen will show Link and Zelda thanking you for your help and the rupee score total, as well as a leaderboard for the carts totals and the high scores of the day.

Last edited:

pixie_princess

Original Poster
Pixies Personal Life:

That is the ride I have so far, I really wanted to get it up tonight so it's not super polished, but I will accept any and all feedback, as well if someone had any ideas to expand or make it better. I can not stress enough how LITTLE I know about Zelda so sorry if any of the information is wrong. I also am taking any ideas if you have thoughts about what I should try next, if not I am going to try my hand at some more video game rides/attractions sometime in the next week. Thanks everyone who checks this out. Love you all.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Pixies Prompts!!!

Finally got around to writing this up without falling asleep, having to go do something else, or freaking out. WOO! So this is the Zelda attraction previously talked about. It's not getting written up super super nice but just kind concept-y. Enjoy.

Zelda: A dungeon quest. I am bad at names.

This Legend of Zelda inspired ride will take you on a journey through interconnected dungeons as you try to aid Link in his quest to save Zelda and defeat Gannon. There will be fighting, there will be puzzles. There will be many many pots to break.

View attachment 284321

This ride will incorporate the individual shooter screens from Midway Mania, but used with a trackless ride system, to give you the feeling of individual dungeon rooms but in a less linear path to add to the questing feel. Instead of just a pull string, the shooting mechanic will be a bit more ridged to feel more like shooting arrows. There will also be a bomb button for the end boss. It will consist of 4 rooms, all set up in vaguely similar ways outside of the screen to just feel generically Zelda dungeony. The first three dungeons will be random then there is the final boss dungeon after you get all three keys.

As per Zelda fashion, the testing screen to help you get used to aiming and shooting will consist of many many clay pots to shoot. If there is a delay between rooms there will also be a clay pot screen that comes up while you wait. Some pots in the delay screens will have special easter eggs when you break them.

There will be one room where the goal is to try and hit all the eyes to get the secret chest that will hold one key. The actual amount of eyes you hit won't actually mattter as you will always get the key, but there will be secret easter eggs for guests who are able to hit all the eyes that will lead to gaining rupees that will increase their end score.

Another room will have bubbles why are they called that that is so dumb for a really cool skull enemy that fly around that you have to hit to get the chest, and inside another key. Again clearing all the enemies, or finding secrets in the background (like eyes, or triforces) will gain the player extra rupees.

The last of the three random rooms will have ChuChus' what is up with Zelda naming.... that guests will once again have to hit with their arrows. In a similar fashion extra rupees will be granted for clearing the room and secrets in the background will include hidden pots, as well as rats. After the time there will be the chest and another one of the three keys.

The final dungeon will be opened with the three keys and will lead to a final flying boss that will need to be weakened by hitting arrows into (very shiny and noticeable) weak spots. Once he is weakened (the time runs out for that segment) guests will then mash the button in a frenzy free for all to completely destroy the boss with bombs. The end screen will show Link and Zelda thanking you for your help and the rupee score total, as well as a leaderboard for the carts totals and the high scores of the day.
Love it! I think this would be a great experience!

Just out of curiosity, were you picturing any specific Zelda game's style?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom