Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Princess Leia

If Wonders of Life reopens... I’ll do a happy dance. It just looks so sad shuttered next to the equally shuttered Energy.

What I want- a new body ride. Not a simulator though, maybe an indoor coaster?

Move the Baymax meet and greet near the body ride, creating a separate Big Hero 6 area.

Cranium Command becomes Inside Out.

And Food Rocks takes the spot of The Making of Me. I’d rather Kitchen Kabaret make the move over, but a tastefully updated Food Rocks would probably be a little more popular.

Then a lot of space designated for healthy eating and fitness.

trainplane3

If Wonders of Life reopens... I’ll do a happy dance. It just looks so sad shuttered next to the equally shuttered Energy.

What I want- a new body ride. Not a simulator though, maybe an indoor coaster?

Move the Baymax meet and greet near the body ride, creating a separate Big Hero 6 area.

Cranium Command becomes Inside Out.

And Food Rocks takes the spot of The Making of Me. I’d rather Kitchen Kabaret make the move over, but a tastefully updated Food Rocks would probably be a little more popular.

Then a lot of space designated for healthy eating and fitness.
Maybe they can invest in a pressure washer as well. Last time I actually looked at it, the gold was grimy. It is weird being in WoL during F&W. I walked in and instantly noticed where CC and BW were at.

I actually took a rushed photosphere when I was there in 2016 during the possibility of GotG going there. I can't embed it since it'd ruin the photosphere effect.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UmjYK8JjNYE9Nxpd2 (and click the picture for the full thing)

DisneyFan18

@marni1971 before the current uncertainty about whether this project will happen or not, was Coco expected to open at the same time or around the time that Ratatouille will open? Personally, I think that would have made the most sense as they could promote it as the opening of two Pixar based attractions and it would help alleviate Ratatouille’s wait times

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 before the current uncertainty about whether this project will happen or not, was Coco expected to open at the same time or around the time that Ratatouille will open? Personally, I think that would have made the most sense as they could promote it as the opening of two Pixar based attractions and it would help alleviate Ratatouille’s wait times
Yes. Now the UK project could open close to Rat opening.

britain

It's a shame there at least isn't some rogue imagineer who could break into the pavilion, and swap out these guys for Coco-styled ones. And leave it at that.

1516996152686.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom