Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

Phineas

I actually don't mind Donald and Friends in Mexico. One of the few IP based attractions in EPCOT that I enjoy. Oh well.
Same here-Panchito and Jose are two of my favorite characters, and I'm glad we have the AAs of them taking center stage.

However, if given the choice, I'd choose the original El Rio Del Tiempo-it was something different-especially the mysterious opening-with the stone statue coming to life via projection, and that Small World-esque ending.

I do hope that if they're leaving, the AAs aren't banished to the warehouse again.

Bocabear

If your putting Frozen and Ratatouille in World Showcase then I say get rid of the Three Cabelleros and redo the whole attraction with updated effects and a new theme. I love the Three Cabelleros but I would like to see some money pumped into this attraction.
I agree...move the Three Caballeros animatronics onto one of the balconies in the plaza...Have them come on from time to time and sing... and make the ride a really wonderful one...not Small World Lite.

jaxonp

If your putting Frozen and Ratatouille in World Showcase then I say get rid of the Three Cabelleros and redo the whole attraction with updated effects and a new theme. I love the Three Cabelleros but I would like to see some money pumped into this attraction.

It's a small world part 2 needs to go.

Princess Leia

Disney must be super confident in CoCo
In their defense, it's nice to see Disney confident in a property again. They were in no shape ready for Frozen, because they didn't seem to trust that they had a hit on their hands. Planning a ride based on an unreleased film is promising, IMO.

On the other hand, they're putting a 20 minute Frozen film before the movie, so I'm not sure if that's going to be an indicative way to judge crowds who want to see a film based in Mexico with an all-Latino voice cast, or for parents whose kids want to see Olaf learn about Scandinavian traditions.

Lad

No issue with this. An example of an IP actually fitting (character wise it fits even more than what's currently there) and although I enjoy Gran Fiesta Tour, it's not one that would sadden me too much to see removed if something of quality was put in its place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom