Rumor Pixar's Coco coming to the Mexico Pavilion

orlando678-

Well I have heard an idea about adding a small diorama with the three caballeros acting like an audio animatronic mariachi band. Coco works perfectly fine in this pavilion, I think. The ideas show aspects linking to Mexican culture which fits perfectly, Frozen on the other hand..... I actually hope Disney and Pixar makes more movies which could fit the parks perfectly like Inside Out( Epcot), The Good Dinosaur(Dinoland USA) etc.

PizzaPlanet

Well I have heard an idea about adding a small diorama with the three caballeros acting like an audio animatronic mariachi band. Coco works perfectly fine in this pavilion, I think. The ideas show aspects linking to Mexican culture which fits perfectly, Frozen on the other hand..... I actually hope Disney and Pixar makes more movies which could fit the parks perfectly like Inside Out( Epcot), The Good Dinosaur(Dinoland USA) etc.
Yeah, I wouldn't be as upset about this if they found another spot in the Mexico Pavilion for those AAs.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
How come it seems that each forum I go into today is full of people insulting each other's opinions, ideals, or just plain being nasty to each other? I thought Disney was supposed to be all about sharing the magic and happiness?

To stay on topic, bring back El Rio del Tiempo!

Sped2424

I agree that we need new attractions vs overlays. But I will say in terms of fitting better Coco deserves the spot over the caballero's imo.

Bacon

Seems like it's not happening unless it is a hit, glad to be honest, money would be much better spent elsewhere in the park.
iu

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
With multiple insiders saying this is a real possibility and the positive reaction to the trailer, as well as talk in other threads about Coco -- this is a good place to continue the conversation while staying on topic.

I will continuously edit the first post to have updated information.

jt04

With multiple insiders saying this is a real possibility and the positive reaction to the trailer, as well as talk in other threads about Coco -- this is a good place to continue the conversation while staying on topic.

This is one of those rare instances I think they could open an attraction contemporaneous to a film without any risk. I say that only because it is Pixar with an original concept and fits the pavilion and ride so perfectly.

HauntedMansionFLA

This is one of those rare instances I think they could open an attraction contemporaneous to a film without any risk. I say that only because it is Pixar with an original concept and fits the pavilion and ride so perfectly.
We saw BatB yesterday. CoCo (along with Pirates) really got my attention when it's preview came on. It does look like it could go hand and hand with the Mexico pavilion.

Bacon

Unless it does well at the box office don't expect much still a possibility though.

IanDLBZF

I'd like to drop by and say that @dcharacternews on Twitter (same person who said that Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps could be coming to Epcot) is speculating now that Miguel from Coco may be doing meet and greets at Epcot when the film comes out this fall. No further details as of now, but stay tuned.

Last edited:

huwar18

I'd take anything over The Three Caballeros, honestly. That "ride" is so embarrassing on a number of different levels. Let's hope a Coco refresh and polish it up a bit.

Personally, I like the Three Caballeros. I think it is an okay ride. However, I think that they should have kept El Rio del Tiempo. I love the Three Caballeros and wish they would have done more than just an overlay type ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom