Pixar Pals Parking Structure Specifics/Updates

DanielBB8

The Mickey ball honestly is so dumb. No one thinks Mickey Mouse and instantly draws up a three dimensional Mickey Mouse silhouette wearing a pair of red pants with yellow buttons. It's trying so hard to be the Pixar ball and simultaneously an emoji like Instagram photo op, that it's just dumb. If it were the Sorcerer's Hat, a Mickey Mouse statue, or even just the Mickey Mouse silhouette without the pants painted on, I'd either love it or have no issue. Ideally it should be a fountain, but obviously they didn't lay any pipework that would necessitate.
It's not a fountain because of recent droughts. They have enough fountains around the resort and they were largely turned off. I agree a Mickey Mouse statue makes more sense, but the ball isn't entirely a bad idea. Many people have auto antenna balls and use emojis.

Phroobar

It's not a fountain because of recent droughts. They have enough fountains around the resort and they were largely turned off. I agree a Mickey Mouse statue makes more sense, but the ball isn't entirely a bad idea. Many people have auto antenna balls and use emojis.
They should have built a fountain in the middle of the esplanade between DCA and DL. It would have been a great place for a mini version of the Fountain of Nations.

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

denyuntilcaught

The Mickey ball honestly is so dumb. No one thinks Mickey Mouse and instantly draws up a three dimensional Mickey Mouse silhouette wearing a pair of red pants with yellow buttons. It's trying so hard to be the Pixar ball and simultaneously an emoji like Instagram photo op, that it's just dumb. If it were the Sorcerer's Hat, a Mickey Mouse statue, or even just the Mickey Mouse silhouette without the pants painted on, I'd either love it or have no issue. Ideally it should be a fountain, but obviously they didn't lay any pipework that would necessitate.

I think it looks great, but then again, I've frankly never given it as much thought as you.

DLR92

I think it looks great, but then again, I've frankly never given it as much thought as you.
I’m agreeing with Thor, but the Mickey Mouse ball ornament could be a place for another tree. A fountain is redundant in that spot. A fountain in the middle of the esplanade plaza would make more sense.

but we should be happy their a new parking structure to help ease parking issues.

Phroobar

I’m agreeing with Thor, but the Mickey Mouse ball ornament could be a place for another tree. A fountain is redundant in that spot. A fountain in the middle of the esplanade plaza would make more sense.

but we should be happy their a new parking structure to help ease parking issues.
I miss the Pinocchio parking lot. That was where we always parked. It was closest to the trams. I guess I'll enjoy the new parking structure someday.

Darkbeer1

We need new P.P. Structure signage.

Problem is, there is nowhere to P.P. in the structure, you have to go to M&F for that.

Well, a lot of kids do P.P. in the structure, hopefully into a diaper or pull up, though we all know that that isn't always the case.

George Lucas on a Bench

I've never been to USH, but if I went, I'd obviously park in the E.T. parking deck, if I had a car. From the footage I've seen, they play urban hip hop music in there, which makes absolutely no sense.

Phroobar

I've never been to USH, but if I went, I'd obviously park in the E.T. parking deck, if I had a car. From the footage I've seen, they play urban hip hop music in there, which makes absolutely no sense.
E.T. is the farest away from the park. That is typically where they park you in the morning. The one you want is Woody Woodpecker since that is letterly ten feet from the bag check. You need handicap signage to park there.

Phroobar

From the E.T. parking structure, you have to cross into the Curious George structure and then walk the entire length of City Walk.

los-angeles-usa-march-2018-universal-studios-parking-lot-on-a-spectacularly-sunny-day-the-capacity-of-the-garage-structure-is-about-10-000-cars-M93JYW.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom