Pixar Inside Out and Wonders of Life

CDS Disney

Original Poster
So, I was watching the new trailer for Inside Out and I was wondering if this could lead to a redesign of WoL? I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Matt7187

So, I was watching the new trailer for Inside Out and I was wondering if this could lead to a redesign of WoL? I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
If Inside Out is a hit, and they have to add it in the parks, it would most likely be the theme of the Imagination redo. It sort of lends itself perfectly to the imagination theme with it being all about emotions. But, even if it happens, I wouldn't get my hopes up since it would just be a retheme like frozen is

TheKarnivalKid

MechaGodzillaRide2.jpg

Is there a way you could use this ride format and pretend you are the emotions inside a person?

orlando678-

That's a pretty good idea but I think it's too similar to mission: space. Something interactive like this would be way more popular though. Maybe if it were some kind of mix between star tours and mission: space, that it would be unique and fun. There would be like a few audio animatronics teaching us about the emotions and how to use them and then you get to control them in a person's head

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom