Pixar Fest Dates

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
While I know this is a sore subject to some, I searched and was unable to find an answer. The start date is April 13th, but does anyone know if PTN and new nighttime fireworks are going to run nightly or stick to a weekend only schedule?

I'm usually a WDW go'er and used to them doing things nightly, so it was a shock my last trip when fireworks were only run (if the wind cooperates) on weekends.

Wanting to go opening weekend or possibly a weekend after, but if I can swing a weekday trip (cheaper hotel stays), I'd rather do that!

Thanks in advance!

IMDREW

While I know this is a sore subject to some, I searched and was unable to find an answer. The start date is April 13th, but does anyone know if PTN and new nighttime fireworks are going to run nightly or stick to a weekend only schedule?

I'm usually a WDW go'er and used to them doing things nightly, so it was a shock my last trip when fireworks were only run (if the wind cooperates) on weekends.

Wanting to go opening weekend or possibly a weekend after, but if I can swing a weekday trip (cheaper hotel stays), I'd rather do that!

Thanks in advance!
I’m in the exact same position as you are! Also a wdw goer and had the same experience with disneyland two years ago. Only difference is I already have a trip booked and set. April 23 - 24. A monday and tuesday and asking the exact same questions as you are.

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
I'm not sure about the schedule at that time, but I look forward to the photos from your trip!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to shooting PTN for the first time, been sort of a bucket list item for me since it left!

I’m in the exact same position as you are! Also a wdw goer and had the same experience with disneyland two years ago. Only difference is I already have a trip booked and set. April 23 - 24. A monday and tuesday and asking the exact same questions as you are.

I'm thinking of doing a Wed-Saturday so I'd at least get Friday night to do the fireworks and hoping PTN would run Thursday night. Hopefully they release something soon, not sure how they expect people to plan their trip for it

Curious Constance

Thanks so much! Looking forward to shooting PTN for the first time, been sort of a bucket list item for me since it left!

I'm thinking of doing a Wed-Saturday so I'd at least get Friday night to do the fireworks and hoping PTN would run Thursday night. Hopefully they release something soon, not sure how they expect people to plan their trip for it
I think they only go out six weeks for entertainment schedules. It is frustrating. I wonder if any Disney site catalogs prior Disney entertainment schedules? Then you could see what last year was like at that time. That might be considered peak spring break time.

GiveMeTheMusic

Wed-Sat is your best bet, although I think it is very likely that PTN and Pixar fireworks will run nightly through at least Labor Day.

IMDREW

The monday I’m there is the last day of springbreak. Expecting big crowds, but hopefull the nighttime entertainment will be there because of the last day of springbreak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom