Pixar Fest 2018!

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
Starting in the Beginning of 2018. Both Disneyland park and DCA will have a special event called "Pixar Fest"

I don't really know what are the details of this event is, But it will have Fireworks/shows/Merch themed to Pixar. and at the Same year Tokyo Disneysea will have a Pixar Themed event from January to March. Any Thoughts?

Phroobar

Sounds like garbage no one is asking for.
I've been asking for this for years! I'm glad they finally read my suggestions that I've been turning in at Guest Services. I feel so proud that my dream is coming true. I can't tell you how happy I am that Disney is making my wish come true. I hope hot dogs are part of the event.

cea309a9d3f9410c46a333acb98fdbe5.gif

BubbaQuest

I believe someone posted about this in another thread. It was included in a recent Disney survey:

"It's A Small World will grow by leaps and bounds when Pixar characters join in the fun..."
"...their incredible adventures will come to life as they leap from 12,000 colorful fountains at a new world of color show."
"Pixar-themed Fireworks"
"Dash, our favorite super hero kid, is taking control of California Screaming' "

IP everywhere!!!! I guess I'm happy they are doing something, but a Dash overlay on California Screaming sounds awful.

P.S. I have no clue about authenticity on this. I lifted it from a reddit pic so proceed with caution.

Figments Friend

Pixar....grrrr.
Not a fan.

Yeah, they had a couple of enjoyable films ( a Bug's Life, Monsters Inc. ) but the overuse of the properties associated with it in the Parks over the years is not something I'm particularly keen on.
It's not 'Disney' to me....just acquired IP.

How much Toy Story and Cars references does one really need to be exposed to...?
Pixar moves merchandise, thus Disney's interest in constantly 'pushing' it.

So many other things they could be doing for 'Fests' besides this....but that is just my own personal opinion.
Others may well lap it up and revel in yet more 'Pixarfication'

-

mickeyfan5534

"...their incredible adventures will come to life as they leap from 12,000 colorful fountains at a new world of color show."
"Pixar-themed Fireworks"
Pixar scores outside of Inside Out, Brave, Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo and maybe 'a bugs life' are really unmemorable, boring, and fairly generic. I feel sorry for the teams that would have to put those shows together.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
On the Florida side, Disney fanatics are begging for a Pixar Land or even a Pixar Park, and you... Californians... spit on a Pixar fest!? The nerve!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom