-Attractions-

Fire Mountain

-Introduction Part 1-

Picture1.png

(That's me)

Picture2.png

*Ahem*

Picture3.png

Hi! I'm Pionmycake! Welcome to my presentation on my new project!
*Clears throat* the Webster's dictionary defines a dream park as...

Picture4.png

Boo! That's a cliched way to open up a speech. Bad start!

Picture5.png

Ummm...

Picture6.png

Anyways, I'm going to be doing a new Dream Disneyland Resort!

Picture7.png

Boo! You already did a dream resort. Disneyland Kansas. Why bother doing another?

Picture8.png

Yesssss, I did do one before. But I've grown and changed a lot since then and want to try a very different approach!

Picture9.png

Boo! You also never finished that park! Just posted a vague outline and gave up.​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
-Introduction Part 2-

Picture10.png

Well, for one thing, I tried too hard to make it an all encompassing giant park. Also, I put myself under a lot of unnecessary pressure to make every detail amazing that I lost track of the fun of why I started doing it.

Picture11.jpg

Boo! This new park is gonna suck!

Picture12.jpg

Yes! Yes it will! Some parts are gonna be poorly written and rush while others are gonna be exquisitely detailed! This is a fun dream park! I'm gonna focus on having fun with it! As well as focusing on having mostly new or reworked attractions instead of famous ones. Even if they aren't as good as the classics, I'm gonna have fun with it!

Picture13.jpg

Boo!

Picture14.jpg

Why are you still booing me?

Picture15.jpg

*Shrugs* it's what I do.​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
-Introduction Part 3-

Picture16.png

I don't like you

Picture17.jpg

*Pulls lever*

Picture18.jpg

Boo! What's a lever going to do?

Picture19.jpg

*Looks up* Oh...

Picture20.png

*SPLAT!!!*

Picture21.png

Works every time! Thanks for joining me! Expect the first part soon (in the next day or two probably)! I'm not going to start with my Main Street Equivalent (currently titled Fantasia Avenue). I'm gonna save that for the end and start with the more fun to work on lands!

Hope you all have fun! And welcome to Pi's Disneyland!
park logo.png

Attachments

• Picture18.jpg
    Picture18.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
So, apparently the pictures for my little comic intro are huge on the desktop site. Does anyone know an easy way to fix that?
The only thing I could think of is if you are on your desktop -- shrink the page 'zoom' down to like 33% or something, and screenshot the images...that should save them in a smaller size, then you can reupload them.

But even with the big size -- it was still hilarious lol

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The only thing I could think of is if you are on your desktop -- shrink the page 'zoom' down to like 33% or something, and screenshot the images...that should save them in a smaller size, then you can reupload them.

But even with the big size -- it was still hilarious lol
Haha thanks. I'll probably try and do that later.

*fixed* Thanks again, Space!

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
-Adventureland Part 1-
Adventureland is a tropical, Polynesian paradise! Tikis, palm trees, luaus, flowers, and an island breeze. This Adventureland will have guests hula dancing, singing along with Tiki birds, and having a delicious tropical feast! It isn’t all a relaxed island lifestyle though as guests will also have to outrun an active volcano in their search for a cursed jewel! Beauty, danger, enchantment, and excitement can be found around every corner here in Adventureland!
map.png

-Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room-
2.png

Welcome to their tropical hideaway, you lucky people, you! If these birds weren’t in the show starting right away, they’d be in the audience too!
The classic show (one of the few classic attractions making it's way into this park) where the birds, the flowers, and the room itself all come to life for a tropical serenade greets guests as they enter Adventureland. The show remains very similar to the original. An update to the tech and a new HD recording of the audio. The script itself is updated to be appeal a bit more to modern audiences, but not updated too much that it loses the charm that made the original so beloved.

-Aloha Isle Dole Whip Stand-
3.png

What Adventureland get away would be complete without the signature frozen pineapple snack? At the Aloha Isle, guests can purchase Dole Whips and other frozen citrus snacks and drinks. No alcohol in the kingdom parks, so guests will have to look elsewhere for their rum and dole whips.

-Lilo & Stitch Treehouse-
4.png

Lilo & Stitch have come to Adventureland because some of Stitch’s cousins (the 625 experiments that preceeded him) are stuck on this island. While Lilo, Stitch, and their ohana is here they are living in a treehouse they built. Guests are welcome to take a walking tour of their temporary home! See Stitch’s messy room complete with a small destroyed “city” made of books and household objects. Lilo’s room is full of hula stuff, a surf board, Elvis records/memorabilia, books on the paranormal, and pictures of interesting people. Jumba and Pleakly’s room is full of lab equipment, interactive gadgets, and Pleakly’s wig collection (which is OFF LIMITS! Don’t touch it!). After guests finish exploring these rooms they can go on to see Nani’s room, the living room (with a small space ship crashed into the middle of it), kitchen, and laundry room.

-Ohana Rescue-
5.png

Guests can sign up to help Lilo & Stitch fin the lost cousins in this interactive game! Just visit Jumba’s lab assistants at the red buggy parked at the base of the treehouse. Guests will then be sent off to find one of four cousins in one of four short games! Each one works very similar to the pirate themed interactive game in Disney World’s Adventureland. Guests are given a map with clues that will take them all around Adventureland interacting with pieces of scenery until they find the cousin! Be sure to tell Jumba’s lab assistant where you found the cousin so they can let Lilo & Stitch know! And so they’ll give you a little prize (a souvenir trading card for the cousin you found)!
Great care will be taken with this game to keep it subtle and nearly unnoticeable to those not playing so that alien monsters won’t ruin the Polynesian atmosphere of Adventureland.

-Luau Stage-
By the water’s edge in the heart of Adventureland is a stage featuring tikis, torches, and lovely flowers. This stage is host to two different shows depending on the time of day. There is an open space in front of it for a dance floor. The small gardens in the plaza in front of the stage are not just there to look pretty. Their stone walls can be used as benches for guests watching the show, and the flower gardens will be low enough to not block the view for people behind them. Also, the flower gardens are arranged to look like a face of a guy with a mustache.
You looked back at the map to double check, didn’t you?

-Lilo & Stitch’s Hula Dance Party-
6.png

During the day on Luau Stage, younger guests can be taught how to hula dance by some live instructors. They are then invited to join Lilo & Stitch in putting on a hula dance show for Adventureland! After the show, the characters will be happy to take photos and keep dancing with the kids.

-The World-Famous Lava Luau-
7.png

At night, guests are invited to watch the world-famous Lava Luau. A 15-minute show where live dancers, singers, and other performers put on a show telling the story of the two volcanos Uke and Lele from the Pixar short Lava. Featuring singing, hula dancing, fire dancing, and more! This nighttime streetmosphere show is something guests are going to fall in lava with!

-Adventure Outfitters-
A large clothing/merchandise store specializing in warm weather clothing, bathing suits, sun glasses, towels, flip flops, Hawaiian shirts, and other tropical attire! This is also the best place for Lilo & Stitch, Tiki room, Fire Mountain, and Moana merchandise in the park.

-Liki Tikis Water Play Area-
8.png

The classic water play area returns here. A great way to cool off after long day in the park.

-Trader Sam’s Pin Trading Store-
Trader Sam’s is the best place in the whole park for pin trading! Purchase pins, Tsum Tsums, vinylmation figures, and all sorts of collectible items here! Meet ups for avid pin traders will be hosted every morning.

-Motunui Market Outdoor Quick Service-
Motunui Market is inspired by the island village Moana grew up in. This will be an outdoor quick service restaurant done in a similar style to Harambe Market in Animal Kingdom. A series of small food stands surrounding a bunch of outdoor table. Each with their own menu and functioning like a food truck plaza. Many stands specialize in seafood. Of course, each stand has its own specialty item involving Motunui’s most famous export: the coconut.

-Fire Mountain-
9.png

Fire Mountain serves as this park’s equivalent to Big thunder mountain or Matterhorn. An exciting rollercoaster ride through and around an active volcano featuring a climactic encounter with a lava creature!
There is a legend of a grand jewel hidden deep within Fire mountain. Locals say that the jewel is cursed and guarded by a beast made of lave, but the Ravenswood mining company ignored the warnings a started mining the mountain in search of the jewel. Guests board the mine carts for a thrilling ride through and around the volcano while seeing the shadow of the lava beast follow them! After seeing the jewel at the top of the last lift, guests are sent hurtling into the heart of the volcano where they come face to face with the creature made of lava and stone before returning safely to the station leaving the jewel behind.
10.png

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
-Adventureland Part 2-

The second half of Adventureland is housed within a mysterious cavern. The smell of ocean water fills the air as a gentle breeze cools off the crowds. A river runs through the cave. Many boats of adventurers from around the world (but mostly Polynesian/Caribbean) fill the cave. Some just docked, others wrecked against the rocks. Torches light up the cavern. This is truly a cave discovered and populated by voyagers of all kinds.
1.png

-Cave of the Storytellers Walkthrough-
2.png

Walk through the cave of the storytellers. Projections, water effects, and lighting effects make this cave come alive telling the stories of different voyagers, wayfinders, and other adventurers. Inspired by the cave from the beginning of Moana. Some effects can only be activated by beating on drums or other interactive elements. Throughout the day, live storytellers will come and share their histories with guests. Pay attention to the parts of the river that run through the Cave of the Storytellers, the spirit of Moana’s grandmother (a glowing, ethereal manta ray) likes to swim through the cave and maybe even splash younger guest.

-Moana: Voyage of the Wayfinders-
3.png

An exciting E-ticket experience! Utilizing the same ride system of Spiderman and Transformers in Universal (because this is a dream park and I can do what I want. Take that copyrights!), this action-packed attraction has guests join Moana and Maui on a quest as they reunite to rescue Maui’s newly re-stolen hook from the shiny crab creature known as Tamatoa. Guest board their “boats” in the cavern and head out to the “ocean.” A mix of large scale screens, state of the art 3-d, practical sets, a large scale animatronic of Tamatoa, 4-d sensory effects, and more create a world class ride that truly capture the adventure of the film!
4.png

-Ship to Neverland: Skull Rock Dock-
5.png

Neverland Island is this parks version of Tom Sawyer Island. There are three docks around the park that have boats to connect to Neverland Island (They are only all three open during peak times).
Here in Adventureland is the Skull Rock Dock. From Neverland Island, guest can look to see that Skull Rock is carved into the outside of the Adventureland cave. From the Adventureland cave, guests can see Captain Hook’s ship docked by the shore of Neverland. Pirate themed rafts connect Skull Rock dock and Neverland Island.

-Black Pearl/Pirate Tutorial-
6.png

A full-size replica of the famous ship, the Black Pearl, is docked in the rivers of the cavern. Guests are free to board the ship and wander around. Jack Sparrow (There’s supposed to be a captain there) and Captain Barbossa can be found here to meet and great with guests. Throughout the day, younger guests can learn how to swashbuckle from the best at Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial.
7.png

-Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl-
10.png

This new Pirates of the Caribbean attraction is essentially an update of the classic to be based directly on the first film and using modern technology.​

The queue is themed to the cave with the cursed treasure. An animatronic Barbossa greets guest and welcomes them to the crew of the Black Pearl (whether they want to join or not). Barbossa says that in order to lift the curse, we need to find the last coin as well as the blood descendant of Bill Turner.​

Guests are ushered to their own ships and sail through the caves and then through Port Royal as it is being ransacked by the evil crew of the Black Pearl. Guests sail along seeing a mix of scenes from the film with Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elisabeth Swan and scenes from the classic attraction.
8.png

Guests then sail back into the caverns for a climactic battle between Jack Sparrow and Barbossa.
9.png

Victorious, guests leave with the curse lifted as Jack Sparrow gazes out at sea. “Now, bring me that horizon.”
The attraction exits into Shipwreck Bounty Gift Shop.

-Shipwreck Bounty Gift Shop-
Housed in a wrecked ship, this gift shop sells all kinds of bounty collected from the various wrecks that have made their way to this cavern. That's the themeing at least. in reality, it sells mostly Pirates merchandise. Moana, Peter Pan, and Little Mermaid merchandise can also be found here.​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
-Completed Park Map-

Total Map - Final.png

I'm sure I will do more tinkering as i go, but for now this is it. The complete Park Map for Pi's Disneyland!

Attachments

• complete map.png
    complete map.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 525
  • map - mark 3.png
    map - mark 3.png
    243.7 KB · Views: 347
  • map - mark 4.png
    map - mark 4.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 491
  • whole map - fantasyland.png
    whole map - fantasyland.png
    487 KB · Views: 336
  • map - mark 5.png
    map - mark 5.png
    739.6 KB · Views: 309
  • map - mark 6.png
    map - mark 6.png
    447 KB · Views: 333
  • map - mark 7 take 2.png
    map - mark 7 take 2.png
    626.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Map - Mark 8.png
    Map - Mark 8.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom