Pirates

tenchu

Original Poster
What has been done to the pirates of the carribean? I went on it in 98 and loved it, but when i went back in 2000 it was nothing like it, nowhere near as exciting. I'm going back this June, will it be back to the pirates I know and love?:drevil:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Nothing major has been changed other than making it more "PC"...which wrecked it in my opinion..the women chase the pirates now...rather than the other way around....go figure.

NowInc

I think it needs to be made LOUDER...its just too damn quiet when a gun goes off....and im pretty sure that cannons make more than just a "steam" noise when they fire ;)

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by NowInc
I think it needs to be made LOUDER...its just too damn quiet when a gun goes off....and im pretty sure that cannons make more than just a "steam" noise when they fire ;)
LOL, I agree, they need to update the audio system. Its really hard to understand what most of the pirates are saying now. The whole thing sounds muffled. Other than that, the ride is fine how it is.

adr315

Thats why Pirates, along with Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Small World and Jungle Cruise are gonna be redone for Disneyland's 50th aniversary......

Al

Originally posted by adr315
Thats why Pirates, along with Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Small World and Jungle Cruise are gonna be redone for Disneyland's 50th aniversary......

disneyland, you mean in california? im confused :veryconfu are we talking about the sound being bad on the wdw version? :veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom