Pirates trailer

wdwforus

Original Poster
I just watched the trailer and man am I pumped for this movie! Was hoping to take the kids too see it with me but now I'm not sure they could handle it. Oh well they might have to wait for the dvd.

Maerj

That was a great trailer! It is definitely a must see now. I think that it will be okay to take kids to, there was a ton of action and the skeletons looked EXTREMELY cool, but it seems that Johnny Depp's character will be funny enough to lighten any of the potentially scary scenes.

Anyone else videotape it? I did and I think that its time to watch it again! Woohoo!

Fireman7

yeah it was on every channel that Disney owns a piece of at 8:15 PM. It looks like it is going to be a pretty cool movie. I can't wait for July 9th now.

Main Street USA

Yeah, it does look like it's gonna be the first good movie developed directly from a Disney attraction. Unlike, ahem, Country Bears.:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see those awesome skeletons....muahahahahah!

Brett

Now that looked like a good movie. Johnny Depp has always been one of my favorite actors, so I know he'll be great! The morphing of the skeleton pirates looks sweet!

wdwforus

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmaniac
It's looks like a great movies lets hope the public thinks so Too!!!! I be there opening day to see it.

Isnt Disney doing the Alamo also? Maybe I am mistaken?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom