Pirates of the Caribbean vs Splash Mountain

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
EQIQLzmX0AEtx6k

splash-mountain-00.jpg

adimond

If we're weighing specifically the Florida versions of these things, then Haunted Mansion, not Pirates of the Caribbean, is Splash Mountain's only credible rival for the title of best ride in Magic Kingdom.

In Tokyo it becomes a more complicated question (plus I've only visited once, so I don't know it as well).

In Anaheim, I'm pretty sure I'd have to hand it to Pirates. (I also feel, probably because I grew up on the East Coast, that MK's single-file Space Mountain and two-across Splash both work better than vice-versa at DL.)

But the Deppified and bowdlerized Pirates, and in WDW length? Not a chance, even with its nice queue and exit area. Br'er Rabbit by a mile.

Wilbret

Perfectly honest here, I don't want to get wet at a non-water park. There are some rare exceptions, but Splash Mountain is never on my to-do list. I'm not excited about the upcoming change in the least, but may ride it once and file it as done.

I'm pirates all the way here.

OG Runner

Funny the vote does not appear to reflect the posts. Splash Mountain is winning the vote almost 2 to 1.
The comments appear to be about 75% for Pirates. Go figure!

BlakeW39

Funny the vote does not appear to reflect the posts. Splash Mountain is winning the vote almost 2 to 1.
The comments appear to be about 75% for Pirates. Go figure!

As is the case with most polls. The individuals who take the time to comment are mostly the ones who feel their opinion isn't represented by the poll's results.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom