Rumor Pirates Of The Caribbean "Refurbishment"

What Do You Think Of This Possible Re-Imagining

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JurrasicParkLives

Original Poster
There Is Reportedly a Refurbishment Planned For Pirates From 2021 - 2022. The Plan Is That In January - April 2021 They Will Briefly Restore The "Original" Ride Without Red and Jack Sparrow, For The 2021 Summer And Fall Season. From October to September 2021 and 2022 They Will Build A "New' and "Reimagined" Pirates Experience Where Red Is The Lead Pirate. This Is Mostlikey To Set Up The New (And Dreaded) Female Lead Pirates Movie.

Edit: Although I Can Confirm That It Will Be Changed For The New Female Film, I Can Not Fully Garutee The Temporary Classic Return. But There Is A Refurbishment Planned And I Can Almost Certainly Guarantee That The Female Pirates Is Coming

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

There Is Reportedly a Refurbishment Planned For Pirates From 2021 - 2022. The Plan Is That In January - April 2021 They Will Briefly Restore The "Original" Ride Without Red and Jack Sparrow, For The 2021 Summer And Fall Season. From October to September 2021 and 2022 They Will Build A "New' and "Reimagined" Pirates Experience Where Red Is The Lead Pirate. This Is Mostlikey To Set Up The New (And Dreaded) Female Lead Pirates Movie.
I don't believe this rumor at all.

doctornick

I actually want with some ongoing controversies with Depp, if there would be some motivation to remove Jack (and maybe all the related movie elements) and go back to a non movie related version of the ride.

(Of course, I don’t see the non-PC elements returning, even with them being innocuous)

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Reported from where/whom?

Edit: Although I Can Confirm That It Will Be Changed For The New Female Film, I Can Not Fully Garutee The Temporary Classic Return. But There Is A Refurbishment Planned And I Can Almost Certainly Guarantee That The Female Pirates Is Coming
happy denzel washington GIF by Bounce

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom