Pirates Of The Caribbean Rare Audio Tracks

Do you have all of the 2006 Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction Rare Audio Tracks

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Does anybody know the answer of where to find the Dialogues, Sound Effects, and Music from Pirates Of The Caribbean, with the Movie Franchise Additions at Disneyland, and Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom in 2006, Tokyo Disneyland in 2007, and Disneyland Paris in 2017,

Like the Instrumental from the Village
The Waterfall Cavern Instrumental
Davy Jones and Barbossa Dialogues and Instrumental where you pass through the waterfall before the Pirate Ship scene
Captain Jack Sparrow's Treasure Room
and others Rare Audio Dialogues, Music, and Sound Effects
If so could you please post these Audios as soon as possible so I can Remix Remaster and Revise for my project as a Mix Thank You So Much Have A Nice Magical Day

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anybody know the answer of where to find the Dialogues, Sound Effects, and Music from Pirates Of The Caribbean, with the Movie Franchise Additions at Disneyland, and Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom in 2006, Tokyo Disneyland in 2007, and Disneyland Paris in 2017,

Like the Instrumental from the Village
The Waterfall Cavern Instrumental
Davy Jones and Barbossa Dialogues and Instrumental where you pass through the waterfall before the Pirate Ship scene
Captain Jack Sparrow's Treasure Room
and others Rare Audio Dialogues, Music, and Sound Effects
If so could you please post these Audios as soon as possible so I can Remix Remaster and Revise for my project as a Mix Thank You So Much Have A Nice Magical Day

Try this site...It's the sister site to Doombuggies.com.....http://www.tellnotales.com/audio.php

JimW

Premium Member
I'm a bit confused as to what to do on that page... I can't click on any of the 'audio files'... what do I do?
I'm no tech wizard, but it looks like the site used Adobe Flash Player to play the audio on the website. Flash reached its End of Life on December 31st, 2020 and no longer functions. Unless the owner of the website makes the tracks available another way, I don't think there's any way to get them to play or access them.

Hopefully someone smarter than me will be able to figure something out. You may also want to reach out to the site owner to see if they can update the page.

91JLovesDisney

I'm no tech wizard, but it looks like the site used Adobe Flash Player to play the audio on the website. Flash reached its End of Life on December 31st, 2020 and no longer functions. Unless the owner of the website makes the tracks available another way, I don't think there's any way to get them to play or access them.

Hopefully someone smarter than me will be able to figure something out. You may also want to reach out to the site owner to see if they can update the page.

Alright I’ll try reaching out to him.

do you have the 2006 tracks yourself? Perhaps you got them from this website before it broke? :)

91JLovesDisney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom