pirates of the caribbean movie

cseajs

Original Poster
Anyone who has been to WDW lately. Is Disney selling Pirates of the Caribbean movie posters anywhere in the park?

mousefan17

I was in Disney the week before the movie came out, and they were handing out awesome.....HUGE!...... posters....that were a really nice quality....for free! it was in the pirates store where you exit the ride. also right by the ride exit there was an advertisement for the ride. the posert fold up, and when you unfold it there is a large picture of the 4 main characters!

but i know that when i was there they were giving away posters for free, but i don't know if they are selling stuff now or not! they would silly not to do something because the movie was such a sucess!

hope that helps!

cseajs

Original Poster
thanks

thanks. I am gonna be there mid September and am looking to get an original since I collect the posters.

wdwfan65

Banned
Yes they where giving them away for free in the pirates gift shop in June.I didnt get one because I thaught it would be a bad movie like country bears was,my mistake saw the movie this past weekend it was great,I wish I had the poster now:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom