Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Trailer!! Online December 13th

radiohost

Original Poster
Just saw it.......WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing I saw in this, entirely different story. If folks go in thinking it is just a continuation of the previous three, they will think it is bad. Go in thinking a new story, then it will be awesome!

erasure fan1

Well I really liked this trailer, it looked awesome. I absolutely cant wait to see this. I know Im probably in the minority but Im glad Will and Elizabeth are not in it.

Testtrack321

The whole Will/Liz storyline dragged down the last movie, so I'm happy that's gone.

I'm excited to see what appears to be a 3-way race to get to the Fountain of Youth (Jack, Barbosa, Blackbeard.)

Magenta Panther

Okay, now THAT was pretty great. And casting Ian McShane as Blackbeard was freaking genius. Hopefully, the storyline for this movie will be a lot less cluttered and convoluted than the last one. I'm looking forward to this, matey! :sohappy:

epcotWSC

Well I really liked this trailer, it looked awesome. I absolutely cant wait to see this. I know Im probably in the minority but Im glad Will and Elizabeth are not in it.
You're not alone. To me they really bogged down the plot. I hate that so many movies go out of their way to make a big love story. This isn't a romance movie. These are the kinds of movies that the "love" plot just happens from all the chaos that ensues.

Testtrack321

You're not alone. To me they really bogged down the plot. I hate that so many movies go out of their way to make a big love story. This isn't a romance movie. These are the kinds of movies that the "love" plot just happens from all the chaos that ensues.

The story made logical sense in the first. Will was an outsider within the law, Jack and outside against the law. Both going for treasure. Etc.

Then it got all muddied down and awkward. Will/Elizabeth's whole story was drawn out and bogged down the movie just to say they're getting married. Oh happy days.

Lets hope they don't try to pull some sort of love/relationship plot.

Bairstow

Also agreed that the parts with Will and Elizabeth were boring and unnecessary.
They served no real purpose in the 2nd and 3rd movies anyway besides adding an extra 3-4 hours of screen time.

Disneyfanman

Also agreed that the parts with Will and Elizabeth were boring and unnecessary.
They served no real purpose in the 2nd and 3rd movies anyway besides adding an extra 3-4 hours of screen time.

Well I may be alone, but I liked the Will / Liz angles in Pts 2 and 3. It was the only part of the plot in World's end that I could understand!

In reality, I loved the scope and spectacle of the sequels, but the plot was pretty awful except for Depp's Sparrow. I loved the Black Pearl and hope that they can recapture the magic.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I for one am very glad that Will and Elizabeth are out of this movie. Especially Will. The forced love story was completely unnecessary. Plus I like Penelope Cruz.

This trailer looks very promising, and I will be in line on opening night.

celticdog

There's a very good trailer before Tron:Legacy.

On Stranger Tides looks to be just as good if not better than the first films.

imagineer boy

Looks very good! I can hardly wait. The thing I like most is that is seemed to sort of have a classic pirate feel to it. I liked the sequals, but I was disapointed by the reaction to them and I do agree they weren't as good as the first, so hopefully this makes up for that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom