Pirates need refurb

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hey finished mk today and noticed that poc might need some help. As far as the good stuff.. The audio was top notch , the canon blast hit us both times we rode. The bad.. Light leaks at the lightning scene, the auctioneer was giving us the middle finger his left hand wasn't working. The mayor wasn't spitting water one of the chasers wasnt working. Hat pirate only had one hat.

Do what you will with this info just reporting
We also got wet from a canon blast in the water fyi dont know if that is supposed to happen

BlackCauldron

Rode Pirates twice last week (Wed and Sunday). The cannon blasts now do shower the boat for some reason. Got wet both times - the second time I got much wetter even though I was in the exact same seat for both rides.

Mayor was working okay and spitting water, but I did notice the top most chaser wasnt working (they also seemed to have the lights up there turned off so you wouldn't look up that high - nice trick, but didn't work.). Hat pirate also only had one had - but it was a different hat for both rides. I'm wondering if someone on the night crew is just making a joke of it.

Not sure what happened my first ride, but my boat became a part of a train. Halfway through the ride we bumped into the boat in front of us, 5 more boats bumped us from the back, and about 20 boats just snaked their way through the ride. If it was a wheelchair, no announcement was made. Second time I rode, everything was fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom