Pirates League

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
Hi Guys,

My son has been running around the house in his pirate outfit for the last week so I decided that I might as well get him inducted into the Pirates League when I'm over in May.

With all the planning for the DDP, my missus isn't too excited about another set time for doing anything so can anyone tell me what happens with the Pirates League? Do you get a set time to be there or do you just wander in on the day? Any help is appreciated.

draybook

Reservations are highly recommended and I would suggest them because it can get busy in there, although not as much as the bibbity Bobbitt boutique.

eddiemcgarrigle

Original Poster
I suppose I should have said that I am aware that reservations must be made and a credit card is required at that time too.

Do you get a specific time to turn up on the day when you make your reservation? I don't fancy dragging my little family around MK to get from A to B to C to D all at set and specific times, kind of takes the fun out of being there.

princess noel

When we went last September, we had a set time. They told us to be there at 11:00 am and we went to a host at the door and were taken right in. It was busy but they started with us right on time! The kids had a blast and it was worth every penny!

disneygirl1

Your son is going to the LOVE Pirate League!!! I tool my son the night that we went to MNSSHP! It was awesome. When you have the ressie over the phone they will give you a specific time to go, but note, that they could run behind, they were the day we went. They took us about 20 minutes after our assigned time, Not to bad... They do require that you leave a credit card number when making the appt. They do not change the card unless you DO NOT show up for your appointment at which time they change the card $10.

It is such a great experience! I have a ton of pictures, if you want to see some just let me know and I will post a few for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom