Pirates Adventure video cap

lborne

Original Poster
Hi again,

I was stuck on Pirates last Monday. You can read my earlier post "RnRC Question and Pirates Adventure" for details.

I did not have much video and no stills. The quality of the capture is crappy as you'd expect. I have a DVC but only an analog capture card.

Notice there are only 2 CMs in this photo. One is in the blue shirt with one foot on land and the other foot on the bridge. The other is in the water on the far side of the bridge. The guy standing on the bridge helping is a guest. He is helping out a wheelchair bound lady who actually wound up falling back and cutting her leg. They finally got her out OK.

http://www.gate.net/~borne/potc.jpg

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by NowInc
ewwww...he had to get in the water...you have any idea how many people spit in that?

It ishn't the worst on Property though. The Jungle Cruise Water is BROWN. If you fall in to the water on that ride they make you get a tetanus shot, because of all the pesticides. When i went in December though the water did look bluer than it did in August. I think they might be taking care of it better now. But that is still awful when you think about it.

DisJosh

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

It ishn't the worst on Property though. The Jungle Cruise Water is BROWN. If you fall in to the water on that ride they make you get a tetanus shot, because of all the pesticides. When i went in December though the water did look bluer than it did in August. I think they might be taking care of it better now. But that is still awful when you think about it.

Yeah but the water in a real jungle river is anything but blue! LOL maybe Disney is using this disgusting mistake to their advantage. :D

DisJosh

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
YOURS! Oh, good, you changed it! That other one makes me jump!

Well I changed it back.... :p

Why does it make you jump? :D :p

Balzac is a Japanese punk/horror band...very influenced by the Misfits. They rock even though I cant understand any of their lyrics...and can't find MP3's of the english versions. :(

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by DisJosh

Yeah but the water in a real jungle river is anything but blue! LOL maybe Disney is using this disgusting mistake to their advantage. :D

They purposely do this in the Sasagoula River by the Port Orleans Resort (or so I was told by a CM at the Frech Quarter). They want it to look like a real river bayou. On the other hand he could have been covering up for the company. I can't see them wanting people to see brown lake water while they are Walking in DTD.

orlpassholder

there is really nothing Disney can do about the brown water in the lakes. To many Cypress Trees. Where there are Cypress Trees there is brown water period. The Trees is what gives the water the brown tent. As far as jungle cruise I have not rode it in my past few trips next time I go I will ride it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom