Pirates 4

fizzle75

Sorry OP, don't get yer hopes up, that's a fan made trailer. It will be several years before we see a new Pirates movie.:(

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not a very good fan trailer especially considering that Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley made it quite clear that At Worlds End was their last PotC film.

Disney05

Original Poster
I think I put up the wrong clip. The one I saw had a boy standing next to Elizabeth and there was a new pirate chasing Jack. Dunno, guess we'll just have to wait a few years.

dandaman

Pirates 4 will come out in 20 more years or so, when Depp enters his 60's and Captain Jack buys a whip from the EITC.

C&D

Some talk about either a continuation of the teaser (Jack's search for the Fountain of Youth) or an adventure dealing with the lost city of Atlantis. And as far as Keira and Orlando, Never say Never.
Some talk that Johnny is being offered 40 million for the return appearance (and also some talk of not just four, but a four, five, six; here's hoping)

We'll just have to wait and see.

Green Lantern

I'm surprised Disney never made a comic book series based off these characters. With the right writer and artist, a comic would be great. They could have an ongoing series, filling in the blanks in between Pirates 1 and 2, or just tell some on going adventures of Jack Sparrow, oops! sorry, Capt. Jack Sparrow.

I'm a comic fan and would definitely buy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom